Module 3 - Career Strategies
Most information on becoming a true high-flyer career is standard plain vanilla advice . Not that it's not valid, but it's only half of the coin. This module will teach you the other half that nobody teaches.
- Self-Assessment: Where Do You Need to Improve Most?
- 1. Basics of Workplace Power
- 2. Proven Strategies for Career Success
- 3. Women Winning at Work: Learning to Play The Men’s Game
- 4. Women Winning at Work: The Mindsets (Part II)
- 5: High-Confidence Behavior at Work: The “Exec Skills” (Both Men & Women)
- 6. Strategic Self-Promotion For Career Advancement
- 7. Dealing With Bosses: Strategies & Techniques
- 8. The 11 Types of Political Players (& How to Deal With Them)
- Self Awareness Analysis Quiz: Do You Have a Problem With Power?
- 9. Sociopaths: Recognizing & Beating The Worst Political Animals
- 10. Workplace Power Moves: What They Are, How to Handle Them
- 11. A Guide for Female Leaders: Wielding Power & Remaining Feminine
- 12. Toxic Employees: Archetypes & Solutions (Guide for Managers)
- 13. Managers’ Guide: Where Leadership Meets Politics
- 14. Negotiation Power Tactics: The Manipulative Techniques You Must be Aware Of
- 15: The Enlightned Way of Business. Ideal Culture, for Ideal Teams
- 16. Political Landmines You Need to Know
- Bonus 1: Conflicts of Interest at Work
- Bonus 2: Meetings Power Dynamics
- Bonus 3: Workplace Warfare: What to Do When Someone Targets You
- Bonus 4: Dispatching Bad Bosses
- Resources: Self-Assessments & Tools
Module 4 - Dating & Seduction
I perused all the best dating books and courses, plus hundreds of psychology and evolutionary psycholody research, combined with years of personal experience. This module is probably the quickest way to truly learn how dating works.
- 1. The Sexual Marketplace: An Overview
- Mating Intelligence Quiz: What Game Is She Playing?
- 2. Sexual Market Value: The Traits Men & Women Want
- 3. What Influences Your SMV (& How You Can Use it To Your Advantage)
- 4. Dating Strategies for Men: What Truly Works (Science-Backed)
- 5. Dating Strategies for Men: Lover or Provider, Short or Long Term?
- 6. Dating Strategies for Women: What Truly Works (Science-Based)
- 7. Power Dynamics: From Hello to Babies, Power Dynamics of Seduction
- Mating Intelligence Quiz: What Dating Strategy is She Using?
- 8. Leadership & Dominance For Men (Part I)
- 9. Leadership & Dominance For Men (Part II)
- 10. Games Men Play & Why: Understanding Male Deception
- Quiz: How Would You Handle This Cockblocker?
- 11. Sex, Dating, Relationships & Power
- Quiz: Intra-Gender Warfare – When Women Fight Women
- Mating Intelligence: What Dating Strategy Is He Using?
- Bonus: The Mathematical Process to Pick the Best Partner
- Bonus: How to Handle Rejections (With Power)
- Bonus: Using Dating Apps’ AI to Find Good Dating Markets (& Partners)
Module 5 - Relationship Power Dynamics
Mainstream relationship advice forgets that male-female relationships mask inherent conflicts, while "Red Pill" advice focusing on conflict leads to poor relationships. This module fills the gap with information and advice to help you structure real-life working relationship based
- 1. Disclaimer: Avoid Engaging in Relationships’ Power Moves
- 2. Power in Relationships: The Full Dynamics (Made Simple)
- Social Awareness Quiz: Who’s Got Power in This Relationship?
- 3. The Five Keys to Relationship Control
- 4. Relationship Power: How Women Control Men (& What to Do About It)
- Mind Control Quiz: How Some Women Control The Most Dominant Men
- 5. Relationship Power: How Men Control Women (& What to Do About It)
- 6. Games Women Play & Power Moves (& How to Deal With Them)
- Which Control Technique Is She Using?
- 7. Relationship Trump Cards: Games of Chicken & Threats
- 8. Relationship Cure: How to End All Games
- Emotional Intelligence Quiz: Turning Arguments Into Love Fests
Module 7 - Bonuses
- World’s Lies: The Systemic Games People Play
- Social Finessing: Mini Case-Studies to Increase Your Power (Part I)
- Social Finessing: Practical Examples to Increase Your Influence (Part II)
- Social Finessing: Practical Examples to Increase Your Social Intelligence (Part III)
- Increasing Your Emotional intelligence Test #1
- Case Study: Johnny Depp
- Increasing Your Emotional intelligence Test #2
- Power & Vulnerability: When to Be Vulnerable & When to Avoid
- RSD Tyler: Domain Authority Failure
- Genders & Cultures: Different Approaches to Power
- Dating Competition: When a Nice Guy Meets an Asshole
- Bonus E-books
2. Submission – Assertion – Aggression Continuum: You Need Them All
Most social skills and communication resources present assertion as the sweet spot between submission and aggression.
And they are right.
Assertion is a critical, crucial skill to develop in life.
However, if you want to maximize your potential, then you need to learn the whole spectrum from submission to assertion to aggression.
In the next lessons, we will see use cases for both submission and assertion, and how you can strategically use one or the other to achieve your (social) goals.
Gender Differences: The Double Standard
In general, men are given more leeway to be aggressive.
And men also lose more social points if their default state is too far into the submissive end of the spectrum.
For women, it’s the opposite.
Women are considered higher quality and are more sought after when they can get what they want while being less aggressive -and sometimes even less assertive-.
There will be lessons for women on how to tackle this issue.
This is not to say, of course, that women should never be aggressive and that men should never be submissive.
But, on average, women lose social capital when they overdo assertion and aggression. And men lose more status and respect when they overdo submission.
That means that, on average, women are better off positioning themselves slightly lower on the assertion continuum compared to men; and men are better off positioning themselves further up as compared to women.
The biggest loss for both genders when they miss-position themselves in the assertion continuum is in dating and relationships.
Submissive men are very unattractive and aggressive women are rather unattractive.
The smallest loss for more aggressive women instead happens in the workplace.
Because the workplace ideal is a neutral structure where people are ranked on skills and results.
Of course, that ideal workplace meritocracy doesn’t exist in real life, but the ideal still influences the environment.
Machiavellian Strategy #1: Pay Lip Service to Opposing The Double Standard
The fact that women and men are judged differently is an example of the so-called “double standard”.
Double standard often refers to gender, but it can be applied to races, skin colors, socio-economic background, etc.
In today’s culture, especially in the West, you are expected to oppose anything that even remotely reeks of “double standard”.
From a purely Machiavellian perspective the best approach to the double standard is this:
1. If anyone asks, publicly say that the double standard is not cool, but don’t go overboard: Only extremists like other extremists. Most people don’t like extremists, so avoid being one
2. Craft your strategies by accepting the realities of the double standard: adapting to the world will yield far better results for you than fighting it