Social Power is the complete course on the dynamics of power and domination.
With this course you will also improve your emotional intelligence, social skills and relationship management.
Increasing the degree with which you can understand -and control- the environment and people around you will also give you renewed energy and passion for life.
You will learn to:
- Read people and social dynamics on the fly
- Stand up for yourself
- Demand and obtain fair treatment and respect, set and enforce boundaries
- Spot when people are trying to game you
- And, ultimately, how to spot toxic relationship and develop better ones based on honesty
This course combines theory and practice in a novel fashion that makes learning effective and easy.
By the time you finish it, you will substantially increase your social awareness and emotional intelligence.
You will look at people and interpersonal relationship with a new set of eyes.
A GOOD MAN IS RUINED
AMONG THE GREAT NUMBERS OF MEN
WHO ARE NOT GOOD
That’s a quote from Machiavelli.
And he had a point.
I built this course to be your training for life, learning how to spot and deal with the “great numbers who are not good”.
In a way, this is your course to learn how to be calculative, Machiavellian and selectively bad when you need to.
So that you can later go back to be a principled man who can hold his own in any kind of social situation.
BE NICE, BE GENTLE.
BUT ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN
TO KILL EVERY MOTHERFUCKER IN THE ROOM
That’s a quote from general James Mattis.
And that’s what this course is about.
But be it out of choice, not because you’re scared, have no other options or don’t know what else to do.
This course gives you specifics of how to (socially) kill the abusive mothafuckers of this world.
I first started this website exactly with this aim: to help ridding the world of abuse.
This course structures the information the way I wished I had found years ago.
And how’s that information?
Accurate, specific and practical.
- Accurate means that it works -from science, research and experience-
- Specific means that it shows you the specific situations -instead of high level theories-
- Practical means that it directly impacts the quality of you life
Your probably heard it before.
“Be confident”. And that means squat.
Or “be assertive”, and that means even less.
For example, what does “assertive” means when:
- Someone makes a “joke” that’s really just offensive
- You stand outside a group but nobody lets you in
- You crack a joke and someone laughs at you instead of your joke
Or when it comes to dating:
- Your date says she’s looking for “a real man”
- A dickhead of a boyfriend makes you feel you’re not good enough
- Or that girl you liked couldn’t reply because “sorry, I was so busy”
Or at work:
- A political animal takes credit for all the teamwork
- Your boss yells at you publicly
- A couple of colleagues try to offload work on you
And that’s exactly what this course shows you: theories first, and then the specific situations.
With videos, case studies and even quizzes. The quizzes particularly will help you think over and internalize the situations.
MAKING SOCIALIZATION INTUITIVE AND NATURAL LESSON AFTER LESSON
This course is built to help you internalize the non-written rules of socialization in the simplest way possible.
Think of The 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction.
But instead of a random set of rules and ancient time examples, it’s all focused on socialization.
And with concrete examples and videos.
It starts with the basic tenets of the theory, presenting it in clear, simple plain English -except the odd mistakes of a non native :)-.
Then it introduces examples from contemporary people that you know, with videos and case studies.
The goal of Social Power is to take otherwise complex theories and make them simple and intuitive. So that you can absorb them in a way that it’s natural and intuitive.
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE WILL GIVE YOU DEEPER, HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIPS
What do deeper relationships have to do with power, dominance and games people play?
Well, the short answer is: everything.
If you want a relationship that is void of games and dominance power play, you first need to be able to spot them.
And here’s the twist: even if you don’t intend to play games, they are often unconscious.
This course will help you to get rid of your own power games.
And to nudge your partner towards dropping his own power games.
I will give you an example: years ago I used to joke to my partner about her (non-existent) chubby calves.
I didn’t realize it consciously back then, but that wasn’t just a joke. It was a power move to remain the undisputed leader of the relationship by making her feel slightly inadequate.
I see similar dynamics of one-upping, combativeness and jealous power games all the times.
When you learn to spot those toxic tendencies of in yourself and in your partner, you’ll be able to take make your relationship much more loving and healthier.
Sign Up For Early Releases and Previews
Section 3 - Workplace Power, Politics & Power Moves
Section 4 - Dating & Seduction
- Dating, Power & Games: The Full Theory (Made Simple)
- What game is she playing?
- Seduction: An Overview From a Power & Game Perspective
- What dating strategy is she using?
- The Dance of Dominance
- Games Men Play: The Full List
- 2. Handling Cockblockers Like a PRO
- Handling a cockblocker quiz
- People hitting on your partner
- Sex & Power
- Women on women social warfare: case study
- How is he positioning himself?
Section 5 - Relationship Power Games
- Disclaimer: Avoid Engaging in Relationships’ Power Moves
- Power in Relationships: an overview
- Who’s Got Power?
- The #1 Secret to Male Relationship Control
- How women wrestle power from men (& what to do about it)
- How Women Out-Dominate Male Dominance
- How men keep women one down (& what to do about it)
- Games Women Play
- Game of chicken and holding relationship hostage
- Relationship Cure: How to Fix All Games
- Drama, Power Struggles & EI
- No Sex Power Play: Your Guess
Section 7 - Bonuses
- Systemic Games People Play
- Genders & Cultures: different approaches to power
- Case Study: Johnny Depp
- Social finessing: 23 Power Pills
- Vulnerability & Power: The Real Truth
- Emotional intelligence Test #1
- Emotional Intelligence Test #2
- Unethical hacks people use
- Demeaning Irony
- When an asshole meets a nice guy