Social Power is the complete, most thorough course on power, dominance and social dynamics.
There are many social skills courses, books and resources out there. But none takes such a deep look on the darker side of the human nature. The self-serving, power-grabbing, Machievellian side that everyone hides and denies… But that we all have.
By adding a whole new layer to social skills, Social Power will improve your emotional intelligence and take your social skills, relationship management and dating effectiveness to a whole new level.
Chances are that this course will transform, for the positive, the way you look at the world and the way you interact with people.
SOCIAL POWER – MODULES
Here is an overview of the difference modules.
Check the other tab for the lessons’ names:
MODULE 1 – Basics of Social Power
The different styles of dominance with pros, cons and real life examples.
You will also learn what are the behavior of socially powerful individuals, both in their mannerism, their body language and the way they speak.
MODULE 2 – Social Power Moves
Power moves applied to daily life.
From introduction to how some of the most friendly-looking gestures hide a erode your social status.
MODULE 3 – Workplace Power Moves
If you plan on having a good career, this module is for you.
From mapping the web of power in your organization to increasing your political IQ to dealing with difficult colleagues.
MODULE 4 – Dating & Seduction
This module starts with the most concise yet deepest and clearest theoretical explanation of heterosexual dating you ever read.
Once you move on to the practical side of seduction rituals, tests and games, everything will fall into place.
You will gain a clarity of understanding that will take your dating to a whole new level.
MODULE 5 – Relationship Power Dynamics
Raw and eye opening, relationship power dynamics is the most dispassionate look at relationships you will ever see.
From how women (unconsciously) control their boyfriends to how men (unconsciously) destroy their girlfriends’ self esteem.
But this is not about overpowering your partner: this knowledge allows you to develop healthier and more caring relationships.
MODULE 6 – Sticky Social Situations
Finally, a real The Power Moves module: how do you deal with people physically threatening you? Social justice warriors, shame attacks or just simple embarrassing questions?
This module answers all those questions and many more.
MODULE 7 – Bonuses
The last theoretical pieces of the puzzle as icing on the cake.
And much more practical tidbits: from social finessing moves to increase your influencing power to social power case studies. And 2 quizzes to increase your emotional intelligence.
Inside Social Power
Here is a sneak peek inside the course:
What Students Say
Social Power is like learning to read: a mumble-jumbo of seemingly incoherent social signals suddenly makes sense.
It’s tremendously empowering.
I realized how I sometimes act “too nice” and lose status. And how I unconsciously engage in status climbing, including in my own relationship.
And I am already fixing my behavior to make my life better.
The only tiny regret is timing: I wish younger me had this resource. It would have boosted my career in the forces.
Take The 48 Laws of Power, add videos, contemporary examples and quizzes, then 10x it an you start getting close to this course value.
And the level of clarity that you will gain for dating and relationships is mind blowing. The information in this course should circulate more widely.
Empowered or Refunded
Join Social Power.
If you are not completely thrilled with the content or results, for any reason write me and you will get your money back.
Every penny of it, no questions asked.
This is a discounted early release.
It will be so until around late December, as I work on adding mini video-summaries on top of the key lessons.
The final product will release later on at a more appropriate, higher price.
But the material is already here and it’s clearly laid out.
If you want to wait for the perfected final product, join the mailing list and wait. If you want to grab a deal, go ahead -and you’ll still have access to the finished and polished product afterward-.
And do let me know what you think about it please, all feedback is very much appreciated!
Section 3 - Workplace Power, Politics & Power Moves
- 1. Basics of Workplace Power
- 2. Power Plan: Concrete Steps to Launch Your Career
- 3. The 17 Political Pitfalls to Avoid
- 4. The 11 Types of Political Players (& How to Deal With Them)
- 5. Dealing With Bad Bosses (& Beating Them For Good)
- Self Awareness Analysis Quiz: Do You Have a Problem With Power?
- 6. Power Leechers: Recognizing & Beating The Most Insidious Political Animals
- 7. Spotting & Beating Workplace Power Moves
- 8. Beating Workplace Enemies
Section 4 - Dating & Seduction
- 1. Dating & Attraction: The Full Explanation (Made Simple)
- Mating Intelligence Quiz: What Game Is She Playing?
- 2. Power & Games In Seduction: The Full Overview (Made Simple)
- Mating Intelligence Quiz: What Dating Strategy is She Using?
- 3. Dating Is a Dance of Dominance & This Post Shows How to Dance
- 4. Games Men Play & Why: Understanding Men
- 5. Cockblockers: The Complete Guide to Beat Them
- Quiz: How Would You Handle This Cockblocker?
- 6. Sex, Dating, Relationships & Power
- Quiz: Intra-Gender Warfare – When Women Fight Women
- Mating Intelligence: What Dating Strategy Is He Using?
Section 5 - Relationship Power Dynamics
- 1. Disclaimer: Avoid Engaging in Relationships’ Power Moves
- 2. Power in Relationships: The Full Theory (Made Simple)
- Social Awareness Quiz: Who’s Got Power in This Relationship?
- 3. The 2 Secrets to Relationship Control
- 4. Relationship Power: How Women Control Men (& What to Do About It)
- Mind Control Quiz: How Some Women Control The Most Dominant Men
- 5. Relationship Control: How Men Fight Back (& What to Do About It)
- 6. Female Power Moves (& How to Deal With Them)
- 7. Relationship Trump Cards: Games of Chicken & Breakup Threats
- 8. Relationship Cure: How to Fix All Games
- Emotional Intelligence Quiz: Turning Arguments Into Love Fests
Section 7 - Bonuses
- Power Moves FAQ
- World’s Lies: The Systemic Games People Play
- Genders & Cultures: Different Approaches to Power
- Case Study: Johnny Depp
- Social Finessing: 23 Power Pills to Increase Your Influence
- Power & Vulnerability: When to Be Vulnerable & When to Avoid
- Increasing Your Emotional intelligence Test #1
- Increasing Your Emotional intelligence Test #2
- RSD Tyler: Domain Authority Failure
- Dating Competition: When a Nice Guy Meets an Asshole