If you’re a subscriber / Power University alumnus, please read the FAQs.
They solve 90% of the issues, much faster than we can.
1. I purchased Power University but cannot access it
- Log-in here first with the username/password you chose
- Then go here once you’re logged in. That’s the curriculum page, bookmark it
If you lost your password, reset it.
If you still don’t have access, it’s possible that:
- Your payment didn’t go through: please check your card statement and PayPal to make sure your payment went through
If you are sure your payment went through and you still have technical issues, then contact me and I will fix it for you ASAP.
2. I lost my password
- Go to the login page
- Click “Lost your password?”
- Insert the email you registered with
- Check your email (and spam folder), and change your password
To solve the root cause, I recommend saving your password in your browser.
3. I purchased Power University but some articles are blocked
Power University and the website’s full access are two different things.
But Power University is self-contained. The links do not mean that you need to through anything else.
They are there for reference or for “those who want more”.
Whether or not you also want to get the website subscription is up to you.
4. I purchased Power University but didn’t receive an email confirmation
You don’t strictly need email confirmation.
You are granted access to Power University right away.
And all the information to get started is in the welcome page right after joining.
But if you still want your welcome email, check your spam folder and chances are it’s there :).
5. I purchased a subscription, but cannot access the articles
- Make sure you are logged in
- Make sure you are logged in with the username with which you bought a subscription
The above two steps fix 90% of the issues.
For the other 9%:
- Make sure your access has not expired. If you bought a weekly plan one week has passed, then your subscription ended
- Make sure you received a confirmation email. If you didn’t, you may have misspelled your email. Contact me with the exact date of purchase, and your correct email address
- Check your spam folder
6. I have a monthly subscription and want to cancel it
Canceling must happen on your end.
If you are on the monthly plan, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Go to your “My Account” page here: https://thepowermoves.com/my-account/
- Click on “Cancel your subscription”
If you used PayPal, follow PayPal’s instructions here.
And that’s it, all done (and thank you for your support).
You don’t need to cancel weekly and yearly plans: they do not renew, they are one-off payments.
Getting in Touch
Time is the most limited resource we have.
We can only live fuller lives when we care, protect, and maximize our time.
Lucio is grateful if you help him do just that.
Hence, private emails are not answered, are marked as spam when they are spam, and might be posted publicly as case studies (in anonymized form).
For popular questions:
- Media requests: potentially yes
As long as it’s about topics related to what I research (power, power dynamics, life-success strategies, social strategies, Machiavellianism, office politics, etc.)
- Interview requests: potentially yes
I don’t do panels, but I might be open to some interviews.
- Links: no
And as a general rule:
Watch out for (mildly) manipulative approaches such as “this article is really useful to your audience”.
- Ads: no
- Product reviews: no
- Coaching: not right now
You can read the rationale here.
- Writing articles: only high-authority sources
ThePowerMoves.com does not accept sponsored posts.
Forst guest posts read here.
- If You Have Questions: Post Them Publicly
- If You Have Questions About the Products
You can likely find the answer in the product descriptions (yes, there is some marketing, but also all the product-relevant information).
- How Can I Contribute?
- Help yourself first by becoming the best version of yourself
- Do your job, whatever it is, at the best of your ability
- Seek to be a value-adding individual
That’s already the greatest contribution you can make not just to this website and power dynamics research, but to the world.
If you also want to contribute to the website:
- For typos, grammar, mistakes: post it here. I’m very grateful for any help there
- Feedback is always much appreciated, open a thread here
- Products, research, or book recommendations: post it here
- I want to say “thank you”
Thank you for that! 🙂
And if you say it publicly, it’s 10x more effective.
More value for me, bigger social credit for you 🙂
- I want to say that you suck
If you have valid criticism, I’m eager to read it.
If it’s hating for hate’s sake then skip it.
And you might want to look at your trigger issues, and re-assess how you spend your time and emotional investment. Read “enlightened individualism“.
Phone: +1 (917) 765-6420
Email: (reminder: read above to avoid being marked as spam) Connect (ät) ThePowerMoves (d0t) com
Address: The Power Moves
2880W OAKLAND PARK BLVD
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33311