If you’re a Power University or course alumnus, please read the FAQs.
They solve 90% of the issues, much faster than we can.
1. I purchased Power University but cannot access it
- Log-in here first with the username/password you chose. Or just click on “login” at the bottom of any page.
- Then go here once you’re logged in. That’s the welcome lesson, the curriculum is on the left. Bookmark it
If you lost your password, reset it (read below).
If you still don’t have access, it’s possible that:
- Your payment didn’t go through: please check your card statement and PayPal to make sure your payment went through
If you are sure your payment went through and you still have technical issues, then contact me and I will fix it for you ASAP.
2. I purchase “Ultimate Power” ebook with the course, but didn’t receive it
There is an automated redirect after checkout to the “Welcome page”.
The welcome page contains basic instructions, useful links, and the latest “Ultimat Power” ebook.
So don’t manually stop the loading of the page.
That being said, some browsers stop redirects. If that is the case for you, simply contact me and I’ll send you the link to the welcome page.
3. I lost my password
- Go to the login page
- Click “Lost your password?”
- Insert the email you registered with
- Check your email (and spam folder), and change your password
To solve the root cause, I recommend saving your password in your browser.
4. I purchased Power University but didn’t receive an email confirmation
You don’t strictly need email confirmation.
You are granted access to Power University right away.
And all the information to get started is in the welcome page right after joining.
But if you still want your welcome email, check your spam folder and chances are it’s there :).
5. I have a payment plan and want to cancel it
The payment plan is a binding agreement to help those who can’t yet afford the one-off price.
It can be canceled within the refund period, not after it.
6. I’d like to have an (updated) ebook copy
Ebooks are not part of TPM’s offering anymore and are part of the courses’ packages.
7. How can I join the forum?
It’s for students only.
It helps maintain lower volumes -saving time- and higher quality.
8. Lucio, I still need to contact you…
Then simply reply to one of the transaction emails.
Getting in Touch
Time is the most limited resource we have.
We can only live fuller lives when we care, protect, and maximize our time.
Lucio is grateful if you help him do just that.
Hence, private emails are not answered, are marked as spam when they are spam, and might be posted publicly as case studies (in anonymized form).
For popular questions:
- Media requests: potentially yes
As long as it’s about topics related to what we research (power, power dynamics, life-success strategies, social strategies, Machiavellianism, office politics, etc.)
- Interview requests: potentially yes
I don’t do panels, but I might be open to some interviews or podcasts.
- Links: no
And as a general rule:
Watch out for (mildly) manipulative approaches such as “this article is really useful to your audience”.
- Ads: no
- Product reviews: no
- Coaching: coming up soon
You can read the rationale for “no life coaching” here.
Coaching on power dynamics and conversations is a product we’re planning to launch soon though.
- Writing articles: only high-authority sources
ThePowerMoves.com does not accept sponsored posts.
- If You Have Questions: Post Them Publicly
Right now the forum is for customers only and that makes for a higher average quality of posts.
- If You Have Questions About the Products
You can likely find the answer in the product descriptions (yes, there is some marketing, but also all the product-relevant information).
If not, read the most common questions here, chances are that I already replied to your question.
If still not, post it on the FB page or Reddit page.
- How Can I Contribute?
By learning from TPM you’re already contributing to the world
If you also want to contribute to this website specifically:
- For typos, grammar, mistakes: post it here. I’m very grateful for any help there
- Feedback is always much appreciated, open a thread here
- Products, research, or book recommendations: post it here
Phone: +1 (917) 765-6420
Contact: Twitter, FB page
Email: reply to the welcome email, or use the contact email in the transaction record
Address: The Power Moves
2880W OAKLAND PARK BLVD
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33311