If you’re a client, please read the FAQ questions -those solve 90% of the issues-.
If you’re not a client and want to write for whichever reason, please know that I do not answer emails and I might post the content of your email in the forum as a case study (in anonymized form).
Time is the most limited resource we have. We can only live fuller livers when we care, protect, and maximize our time. So I appreciate people who help others make the most of their time.
- Writing on ThePowerMoves
The Power Moves only publishes relevant, high-quality, and unique content from high-expertise sources.
If it’s generic content that does not fit the website’s topics, don’t bother.
If you’re not sure and you can share it, post your idea here. If you are confident you have the expertise needed, then go ahead and write me.
- If You Have Questions For Me: Post Them Publicly
Post your question in the relevant section of the forum.
- If You Have Questions About the Products
You will likely find the answer in the product descriptions. If you have any different question, please post it here (there are already several questions).
If you cannot afford the price right now, write me and we may find a different way to make up for the value.
- How Can I Contribute?
Feedback is always much appreciated, open a thread here.
If you want to suggest books or researches to look at, post it here.
I am always eager to improve the content’s quality.
For any typo, grammar mistakes, poor syntax, or unclear sentences, there is now a special post for that. If you catch any, you will help others, and have my eternal gratitude-. Post it here.
- Coaching, Consultation
Most likely not. You can read the rationale here.
- Don’t bother for ads and product reviews
I am not selling ads space.
For books reviews, I am not a reviewer for hire.
I have a long list of books and courses to go through, and I choose them based on what I need to learn and share with the audience. It’s highly unlikely that your work will fit my plan.
1. I purchased a subscription, but cannot access the articles
Make sure of the following:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Make sure you are logged in with the username with which you bought a subscription
The above two steps fix 90% of the issues.
For the other 9%:
- Make sure your access has not expired. If you bought a weekly or yearly plan and one week or one year has passed, then your subscription has ended and you need to purchase a new one
- Make sure you received a confirmation email, and check your spam folder. If you didn’t, it’s possible that you misspelled your email. Contact me with the exact date at which you bought the subscription, and give you me your correct email address
2. I want to cancel the monthly subscription
If you are on the monthly plan, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Go to your “My Account” page here: https://thepowermoves.com/my-account/
- Click on “Cancel your subscription”
If you used PayPal, follow PayPal’s instructions here.
And that’s it, all done.
If you have a weekly or yearly plan, you don’t need to cancel: they don’t renew automatically.
Phone: +1 (917) 765-6420
Email: Connect (ät) ThePowerMoves (d0t) com
Address: The Power Moves
2880W OAKLAND PARK BLVD
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33311