If you’re a subscriber / Power University alumni, please read the FAQs -those solve 90% of the issues, much faster than I can-.
If you’re not a client and want to contact me, please know that I do not answer emails and I might post the content of your email in the forum as a case study (in anonymized form).
Time is the most limited resource we have. We can only live fuller lives when we care, protect, and maximize our time. I’ll be extremely grateful if you help me do just that :).
For popular questions:
- Writing on ThePowerMoves
First off: I do not publish sponsored posts.
About guests posts, I answered that question publicly here.
In brief: ThePowerMoves only publishes relevant, high-quality, and unique content from high-expertise sources.
If it’s generic content that does not fit the website’s topics, don’t bother.
- If You Have Questions For Me: Post Them Publicly
- If You Have Questions About the Products
You will likely find the answer in the product descriptions (yes, there is some marketing there, but you can also find all the product-relevant information).
If you cannot afford the price right now, write me and we may find a different way to make up for the value exchange (but don’t lie about your financial situation).
- How Can I Contribute?
- Help yourself first by becoming the best version of yourself
- Do your job, whatever it is, at the best of your ability
- Avoid taking advantage of others, ask yourself how you can add value, and seek to establish long term win-win relationships
That’s already the greatest contribution you can make not just to me, but to the world.
If you also want to contribute to the website:
- For typos, grammar, mistakes: there is now a special post for that. If you catch any, you will help others, and have my eternal gratitude-. Post it here.
- Feedback is always much appreciated, open a thread here.
- Products, research or book recommendations: if it’s something you think can add value to the website, post it here (but if it’s your book, I don’t do reviews on requests)
- Coaching, Consultation
Most likely not. You can read the rationale here.
- Ads and product reviews: don’t bother
I am not selling ads space.
And I don’t review books on request: I am not a reviewer for hire (plus I’m a critical reviewer, and that doesn’t always help to sell more books).
I have a long list of books and courses to go through, and I choose them based on what I need to learn and share with the audience.
1. I purchased a subscription, but cannot access the articles
Make sure of the following:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Make sure you are logged in with the username with which you bought a subscription
The above two steps fix 90% of the issues.
For the other 9%:
- Make sure your access has not expired. If you bought a weekly or yearly plan and one week or one year has passed, then your subscription has ended and you need to purchase a new one
- Make sure you received a confirmation email and check your spam folder. If you didn’t, it’s possible that you misspelled your email. Contact me with the exact date at which you bought the subscription, and give you me your correct email address
2. I want to cancel the monthly subscription
If you are on the monthly plan, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Go to your “My Account” page here: https://thepowermoves.com/my-account/
- Click on “Cancel your subscription”
If you used PayPal, follow PayPal’s instructions here.
And that’s it, all done (and thank you for your support).
You don’t need to cancel weekly and yearly plan: they do not renew, they are one-off payments.
3. I purchased Power University but didn’t receive an email confirmation
This can happen sometimes when you signed up as a guest.
- Check your spam folder
- Log-in here first with the username/password you chose
- Then go here once you’re logged in. That’s the curriculum page, and chances are you already have access
There is a link for logging at the bottom of every page.
If you are still having technical issues, then contact me and I will fix it for you ASAP.
Phone: +1 (917) 765-6420
Email: Connect (ät) ThePowerMoves (d0t) com
Address: The Power Moves
2880W OAKLAND PARK BLVD
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33311