If you’re a customer, please read the FAQ questions -those solve 90% of the issues-.
If you want to get in touch, please read this page first.
Time is the most limited resource we have, and I appreciate people who respect other people’s time.
- Writing on ThePowerMoves
The Power Moves only publishes relevant, high-quality and unique content from high-expertise sources.
If it’s generic content that does not fit the website’s topics, don’t bother.
If you’re not sure, post your idea here.
- If Have Questions For Me: Post Them Publicly
Post your question under the relevant article, under the relevant YouTube video, or in the forum.
Same if you want to ask about the products.
- How Can I Contribute?
If you have relevant expertise, any great idea or some good feedback (always helpful) post it here.
- Coaching, Consultation
Potentially yes, on a case by case basis. But at the moment I am discouraging new clients.
- Don’t bother for ads and product reviews
I will not run your ads here.
I have a long list of books and courses to go through, and I choose them based on what I need to learn or share with the audience. It’s highly unlikely that your work will fit my plan.
And I don’t do personalized reviews.
- I want to connect on social media
If one day we will meet in person, we will also link on social media.
1. I purchased a subscription, but cannot access the articles
Make sure of the following:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Make sure you are logged in with the username with which you bought a subscription
The above two steps fix 90% of the issues.
For the other 9%:
- Make sure your access has not expired. If you bought a weekly or yearly plan and one week or one year has passed, then your subscription has ended and you need to purchase a new one
- Make sure you received a confirmation email, and check your spam folder. If you didn’t, it’s possible that you misspelled your email. Contact me with the exact date at which you bought the subscription, and give you me your correct email address
2. I want to cancel the monthly subscription
If you are on the monthly plan, please follow these steps:
- Go to your “My Account” page
- If you cannot find it, find the confirmation email you first receive and follow the link there
- Click on “cancel your subscription”
And that’s it, all done.
If you have a weekly or yearly plan, you don’t need to cancel: they don’t renew automatically.
Email: Connect (ät) ThePowerMoves (d0t) com
Phone: +1 (917) 765-6420
Address: The Power Moves
2880W OAKLAND PARK BLVD
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33311