Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Affect of blocking on social media

Have been in an interaction with a woman that had a couple dates plus some messaging on phone and social media.

I created some attractants dominance in person but it declined after the date on messages to the point where in talking on the phone I received a number of power moves (avoiding my questions, then ending the conversation) and frame control techniques.

I was quite put off and blocked her on social media.

Curious if this sort of action can regain power? It’s not necessarily nice but walking off to punish bad enough behaviour can regain control. Is this analogous?

IF that gets her to re-initiate contact you can position yourself as the judge/chooser who deemed her "not good enough".

And now she will want to jump through your hoops, and that would give you immense power.

BUT... It's low chances that will she re-initiate.

And even if she re-initiates, it's not easy to navigate the interaction.
To begin with, the interaction often re-initiates with a mix of hurt feelings and anger. Anger can be good as in dating it can go hand-in-hand with excitement/sexual desire.
But it's not easy to manage.
And if you turn from judge to later on pursuer, she might feel validated at that point without the sex.

So, all in all, it's a move with potentially very high returns, but with (very) low overall chances.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Wow that’s terrific analysis, thanks Lucio.

Lucio Buffalmano and Transitioned have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoTransitioned

It's a sad state but since social media with the amount of attention any marginally attractive women gets...

While your considering your next move she sitting there with her girlfriends laughing at the 100 men in her inbox

I m afraid it's better to just concentrate on your sales funnel. Stay on purpose stay busy and reward interested girls with your attention.  I don't think the basics will ever change.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano
Quote from Transitioned on July 22, 2021, 2:13 pm

It's a sad state but since social media with the amount of attention any marginally attractive women gets...

While your considering your next move she sitting there with her girlfriends laughing at the 100 men in her inbox

I m afraid it's better to just concentrate on your sales funnel. Stay on purpose stay busy and reward interested girls with your attention.  I don't think the basics will ever change.

Yes, all great points.

The chances of "blocking" / cutting contact to work are directly proportional to how emotionally invested she is.

And the chances of her re-initiating will then depend on how proud and vulnerable she is (higher pride and lower vulnerability individual would rather suffer than re-initiate).

Once a woman called me in tears after I cut contact.
But we were seeing each other and she was heavily invested.

Many more who weren't invested probably barely noticed I cut contact :).

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Processing...
Scroll to Top