Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Best books on machiavellism

Hello Lucio,

Is it the list to draw good books on machiavellism? I looked in the forum and on the blog and I haven't found other resources. I'm looking to increase my machiavellism skills.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Hey John, yeah, so far that's the list for Machiavellianism, as well as the list on books on power.

That being said, it's one of those cases where there is one golden nugget here and there, very sparse, I haven't found any book that is dense on learning Machiavellianism (possibly because it doesn't exist).

John Freeman has reacted to this post.
John Freeman
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

(possibly because it doesn't exist).

Not yet! wink!

About the 2 lists: it's more than enough for me! Thank you very much! I wanted to make sure I haven't missed another one.

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood
Quote from John Freeman on December 26, 2020, 12:45 am

(possibly because it doesn't exist).

Not yet! wink!

Exactly :).
I think it could easily be a best-seller.

Somewhat similar to "The 48 Laws of Power", but if the book explains the mindsets, and how to become more Machiavellian, then it would be even more helpful.

Maybe one day... 🙂

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood

Hi guys, have some of you read "shadow men" by Anthony Napoleon?

I am reading it, some of the stuff is interesting...

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

I didn't, but let us know if you think in the end and if it's good, I will add it to my reading list (especially if it's good for Machiavellian / social strategies stuff).

And also: if it's good and if you want to write a review, just let me know Stef and we can publish it.

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef
Processing...