Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Frame Grab/Assertion "Give me five." or "You have five."

Hi guys, not sure if this has been discussed, but here's a practical way to utilize judge frame, flip the frame if the other person isn't investing, ramp up your dominance if you already own the frame playfully, and POWER TRIP LIKE A MADMAN MUHAHAHA.

I came upon this excellent frame after a neighbor who is pretty attractive invited me in for cookies and I kept mopping her around with my frame. She did this really cheeky trick to assert herself. Flipping the dynamic briefly and raising my respect for her before I even realized.

It's reliant on you showing no doubt that they will comply playfully and persistence if they resist the frame.

Teachers do it all the time. It’s embedded into many of us to accept the frame as dominant and creates a lot of tension. Tons of benefits as you get the judge frame and you are utilizing something only someone higher power would use and the other person feels this.

All you have to do is say

“ Give me five examples of?”

“ Guess this. You have five tries.”

Hold firm. Watch her squirm.

Or she’ll leave. That happens too. 🙂

( Works on guys too and it's pretty fun for getting some investment in a playfully dominant and socially acceptable way. Just hold firm.)

Quote from Mist1102 on September 10, 2021, 7:09 am

( Works on guys too and it's pretty fun for getting some investment in a playfully dominant and socially acceptable way. Just hold firm.)

If they follow your lead, then, yes, you gain power.

If you do with more power-aware folks, or with people who naturally feel you're not already above them or at least at their level, they'll likely outright refuse. And then you'd lose power.
Plus, they might think of you as a game-player.

I think you mentioned you're 18, so in that age bracket it works much better as far fewer people have developed any real power awareness.

Worth playing around with, and also take note of those who refuse, how they do it, and how they treat you afterward.

Matthew Whitewood, Mist1102 and Growfast have reacted to this post.
Matthew WhitewoodMist1102Growfast
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Quote from Mist1102

When you assign a number like in this example which puts limits or dictates how much the other person should say it becomes way too obvious that you are trying to gain control.

So even if you do use this do not put limits.

Example -

"Give me some examples of"

"Guess this, you got some tries"

Also as Lucio said it comes across as very game playing and most people I believe will identify it in a heartbeat (they may not be consciously power aware though they get a feeling you are asking them to do something for you)

Lucio Buffalmano, Matthew Whitewood and Mist1102 have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoMatthew WhitewoodMist1102

Yes, I'm an 18 years old. I'm mostly dealing with 17-23 range so leadership, dominance, cockiness, and little games are dynamite. (If they are hooked otherwise it's way more risk than reward)

I wouldn't really use this with older women. As they're generally more aware and less apt for games like this if done too directly. I take more of a conversationalist position with them.

Try to showcase high social skills with a bit of sexual edge and intent through eye contact, tone, and getting her talking about herself.

On that note, when I do use this it isn't serious and I pair it with asking about her ( " Give me 5 of the most amazing things you've seen." or "Who are you bringing with you to an island? You have 5 options.") If she outright refuses, at this stage, I currently eject or thread cut if I am sticking it out.

My ability to regain power when lost is low right now so it's usually better for me to just cut my losses and leave.

It's not ideal to lose power, but this is a way lighter form of losing power than moving her, date request, or number closing and can be a screener for if her compliance is high enough yet to even attempt.

Thanks for the reply Lucio. It's given me a lot to consider 🙂

Lucio Buffalmano, Matthew Whitewood and Growfast have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoMatthew WhitewoodGrowfast
Quote from Growfast on September 12, 2021, 5:02 am
Quote from Mist1102

When you assign a number like in this example which puts limits or dictates how much the other person should say it becomes way too obvious that you are trying to gain control.

So even if you do use this do not put limits.

Example -

"Give me some examples of"

"Guess this, you got some tries"

Also as Lucio said it comes across as very game playing and most people I believe will identify it in a heartbeat (they may not be consciously power aware though they get a feeling you are asking them to do something for you)

On point.

I don't know if I really like this one too much after I spent some more time journaling and reflecting. It was fun the last couple times I did it and I'm a pretty warm guy so negative knee-jerk reactions aren't common.

In general there's a trend where I " POWER TRIP LIKE A MADMAN MUHAHAHA" though. This can cause my calibration to go out the window and my ego to take over which as you can imagine is why " My ability to regain power when lost is low right now so it's usually better for me to just cut my losses and leave."

Much to the detriment of a couple of interactions where being WAY less obvious and gamey would've probably netted me that compliance with way less effort and better balance in the relationship and my reputation.

People don't really want to be mopped around by a frame. Nor is it fun being in a relationship where either you or me is going to get mopped long term.

Ultimately mopping people around is not my goal either.

Much more fun to have some mutualism in leadership.

So what will I do with this idea now?

I'm still going to use it, but I'm going to cut out the number for a vast majority of people.

I'll still use the number limit sometimes though. I'll reserve it for when I'm running a " High Risk, Low Returns, High Reward" style.

Those can be fun sometimes and teach you quite a bit about the extremes in calibration and reactions. Just don't get arrested, try not to hurt people, and be prepared to get rocked haha

Thank you Growfast! I learned a lot from starting this thread.

I hope it's provided some value to the board.

Peace.

Matthew Whitewood and Growfast have reacted to this post.
Matthew WhitewoodGrowfast

I think if you gain power over some nasty people in life, you can enjoy mopping them around.
But maybe not too much such that it affects your life negatively as you mentioned that mopping people around is not a primary goal.
Also depends on a case by case basis whether it makes sense to do so.

Generally, even if you are the president of the student union or a club, more coercive forms of persuasion would dilute your power in the long run.
People want to be represented by a leader who cares about their interests.

Though, if someone disrespects your authority as a leader, it makes sense to be more dominant like what Putin did to his minister in Lucio's recent video.

Mist1102 and Growfast have reacted to this post.
Mist1102Growfast
Processing...