Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello and question about Power University

Hi,

This is Frank from Boston. I'm looking to buy Power University and explore the subscription options that are mentioned on the forums. The only Buy link I can find is at the bottom on this page : http://thepowermoves.com/courses/power-university/  Where are the subscription options? Does buying the course at the bottom of the link mentioned give access to the 4 eBooks mentioned on the page (Wealth Guide, Pussy Power etc).

On an average how long does it take to go though the material in the Power University curriculum?

Thanks in advance. So excited to get started.

F

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef

Hello Frank, welcome here!

To quickly address your quesitons:

1. Yes, the course comes with the ebooks you mention, which unlock in the last module.
  2. You should hit the subscription options automatically once you have opened more than 9 articles per month. Otherwise, it's also here.
  3. Difficult to provide a timeline. I think that if one goes through it at a steady clip, then it's possible to finish each module as they release, so within a month it's possible to finish the course

Stef and frank have reacted to this post.
Steffrank
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hi Lucio,

I've purchased the University course and I'm excited to get started.

Apologies but I'm still not clear where these articles you mention can be accessed from. Are you referring to the blog entries as articles? Is there an index page where all these articles can be accessed from..

Thanks,

F

Hi Frank,

Awesome. For now I'd recommend you forget the articles and just go through Power University. That's the quickest way to get to the 80% and will provide you with much of the basics.
After that, then you can keep on digging with the various articles, which you can sort by topic on the blog page.

Stef and frank have reacted to this post.
Steffrank
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Perfect, thanks!

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef
Processing...