Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I don't conquer, I submit

First, thank you, Lucio, for all the eye opening content, it changed my view on many prospects, and I hope you keep up the good work.

The title is a quote from the famous Casanova. Reading your article about : Atypical Seduction Techniques To Sweep Her Off Her Feet, masters in seduction tend to break the rules to go for the memorable. These seduction techniques is also described in the Art of Seduction, which is mostly used by The rake and ideal Lover personas. Over-investing, chasing, submitting to desire, proving yourself, extreme persistence... These methods are surely intuitive when it comes to a beginner (An aggressive persona, as I used to be), yet he fails. However, the results are clear, you become too much attainable, lowering the value of what you give and, therefore, having less power.

Women craves powerful, dominant men. So is there a method through which you can break the rules like above and still come across as high power and value? Does it only work with certain people? ( I saw that some cluster B personalities use the same method "love bombing" on their victims).

Hello ELKOUHLANI.

As you correctly seem to grasp, courting, professions of love, high investment, high emotions, frequent contacting... None of them are typical expressions of power and dominance.

And they can potentially be signal the opposite of power.

But if all the other "signals" are positive, and if they come from a generally high-value man, then, that's much different.

Then it can potentially become the "hero" women dream of: high power and perfect in the world... But who falls just for her (but note: you don't need to be the archetypical romance hero to make it work, as long as you're high-quality, you can make this work, and plenty of opportunities to invert the power dynamics if you start dating)

When that's the case, it's even better than the high power who invests little.

That's what changes the dynamics and what leads to a wholly different outcome: who uses those "atypical" seduction techniques.
And, of course, how as well.
Plenty of ways to court and pursue in a high-value manner, and plenty of ways to do so within a higher power frame.

Mist1102 and ELKOUHLANI have reacted to this post.
Mist1102ELKOUHLANI
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Thanks for outlining this concept of investment Lucio.

I have been thinking about the fundamental concept of why investing more can signal low power.
Because a lot of high-quality people invest a lot into their own lives.

Then I realised along with the help of your post that high-quality people are selective about what to invest in.
But once they make the commitment, they will invest a lot.

It's the low-quality people that invest without focus and get little returns on their investments.

This applies to dating but also in many other realms in life.

Lucio Buffalmano, Ali Scarlett and Mist1102 have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoAli ScarlettMist1102

Strangely enough, when reading about Casanova memoirs, he was someone investing without focus, taking a lot of risks and ready to go at more length to show his love in order to make the girl fall head over heels for him. I thought first, it was because, in that period of time, a lot of women, craves romance in their lives since most marriages was not about love, more about arrangements. And Casanova, knew how to use it to his advantage.

Perhaps, it should also work in a cynical timeline, as ours, since a lot of people tend to go more and more cynical.

A romantic high value guy is a rare gem.

You find many romantics people with their lack of skill to leverage power turn cynical, because their emotions and passions aren't returned since they don't know how to create emotional impact, and more importantly to get ROI.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano
Quote from ELKOUHLANI on July 3, 2021, 3:59 pm

You find many romantics people with their lack of skill to leverage power turn cynical, because their emotions and passions aren't returned since they don't know how to create emotional impact, and more importantly to get ROI.

True.

I think it's also a question of "stages of progress".

The people who start learning seduction / advanced social skills were doing a lot of the basics wrong -plus often generally being lower value themselves-.

So as soon as they start learning seduction power dynamics, they go 180 into a "oh man, you NEVER-EVER invest or open up or you're such a total loser.

And for them, that's a major step forward.
They will be better served with the new paradigm 95% of the time.

A few make it to the other side though, where they learn enough that they can look back and say "wait a second, there aren't really absolutes here, and there are situations where it can work and non-low values personalities for which it works".

But it's not many who make it until there, so in many seduction circles, you get mostly people who stop at that first level.

The evolutionary explanation of the “professions of love” strategy

Also one thing I wanted to add:

When women dream of a man who falls for them, and when they go for the man who chases them, they're often doing what's best for them.

A man who invests and/or falls in love provides a solution to an important evolutionary need: surviving, making the children survive, and increasing the odds of the family prospering.

Women who picked the man who invested and chased were women who were more successful than the women who picked the guy who played it aloof.

Of course everything needs to be judged on a case-by-case basis.
But when it comes to longer-term dating, So it's very possible that, at parity of value, many women will pick the man who invests and professes love, to the man who plays it aloof.

Matthew Whitewood, Transitioned and ELKOUHLANI have reacted to this post.
Matthew WhitewoodTransitionedELKOUHLANI
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Processing...