Please or Register to create posts and topics.

John Carlton -Kick-ass copywriting secrets - opinions?

Just read this book and expected some golden nuggets. It honestly felt like everything he hyped up during the long intro is stuff i see everyday on youtube,magazines and social media
=
He also come close to false advertisement hooks, hype texts etc that most people (?? ) with half a brain disregard as clickbait or fake?

I don't know. I liked a few quotes in there. But my questions is. What's your opinion of this book? How have you used it to create succsess and KEEP a good reputation?

Sounds like most of the author's efforts went into the copy in the sales page, eh? 🙂

That's how it is for quite a few online products.

I haven't personally read it, but I think that with online marketing, books are more useful for a starting idea, rather than a precise roadmap.
As a matter of fact, you might even skip the book, copy what the competitors are doing, and tweak it from there based on real-life data.
Since you can actually measure things, you can get far better guidance from the data -a case in which the data is the most important pillar-.

If you felt it was all hype and little knowledge you can also consider asking for a refund though.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

I can send it to you, Where do you want me to send it?

I saw my friend recommend it, he is making 6 figures (according to him, i don't know for real though) And he was publicly recommending this book.

Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on February 25, 2021, 5:58 am

As a matter of fact, you might even skip the book, copy what the competitors are doing, and tweak it from there based on real-life data.
Since you can actually measure things, you can get far better guidance from the data -a case in which the data is the most important pillar-.

On the same page as Lucio here.
Go where the money goes according to data.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano
Quote from Matthew Whitewood on February 25, 2021, 3:00 pm
Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on February 25, 2021, 5:58 am

On the same page as Lucio here.
Go where the money goes according to data.

How do you mean according to data?

Processing...
Scroll to Top