Please or Register to create posts and topics.

(Solved) My download link expired

Hello, I bought dating dynamics book a year ago but my computer crashed and my download link expired. Can you please help?

Hey Abe,

Sure, do this:

1. Find the original email with the download link
  2. Forward it to me (connect at thepowermoves dot com)

And I'll send it to you.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hello Lucio,

Thank you for the response. I went ahead and forwarded it to connect@thepowermoves.com

Sent.
Cheers!

Lucio,

Thank you for the response, again. However, I still have not gotten any email links. Is it possible that it may have been sent to the wrong email address?

Thanks!

Hey Abe,

It's not a link, it's the file itself.

Emails with attachments are more likely to be marked as spam.

Check your spam folder (and do me a favor and mark it as non spam :).

Lucio,

I still am not able to see this email. Either I am not receiving it or there might be other technical difficulties. Are there any alternative options?

Thanks

Sent again with the .pdf only and a different email.

Edit:
Previously I had sent the .rar, and those are more likely to be flagged as potentially harmful files.

I'm sorry but is the email going to abebekyan@gmail.com or aram.bebekyan.25@gmail.com? Is it from connect@thepowermoves.com because the only email I am finding is the one where I forwarded it to you.

Thanks

It's to your education institution (university email), the one from the original transactional.

Now I sent it once again to the last two emails you provided in this last message.

Please man, next time make sure you're checking the same email you used from the original purchase / email.

Processing...