Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New course sneak peek

Early view, so still work to do of course, but on staging environment the course content is fully migrated to the new platform:

The older alumni can also log in on the staging website and take a look around at how it looks once logged-in.

Next will:

• Go through it again to update and improve
  • Add Machiavellian lesson / quizz
  • Re-write the description page
  • Improve check-out page
  • Adjust the price
Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

The older alumni can also log in on the staging website and take a look around at how it looks once logged-in.

I clicked the link and navigated around the staging website.
I'm not really sure how to log in.
Maybe I'm not one of the older alumni.
I realised that it's only been a year since I joined.

I'm in no rush to check the new one out.
The current Power University still works very well for me.

On the sales page, I find this hard to believe given how good you are at seduction:

Lucio: My ex texted me…

I immediately dropped everything I was doing.

If that's true though, it shows how much we can get better at power dynamics and seduction.

Quote from Matthew Whitewood on July 2, 2021, 3:08 pm

On the sales page, I find this hard to believe given how good you are at seduction:

Lucio: My ex texted me…

I immediately dropped everything I was doing.

If that's true though, it shows how much we can get better at power dynamics and seduction.

I typed this with my thoughts sounding out loud.
I'm not sure if it comes across the right way.
I intended to give feedback on how the sales page comes across.
Then I realised that commenting on this rather personal situation may not be very respectful.

Actually, in my opinion, your note was quite flattering :).

Here's how I read it:

Matthew: "On the sales page, I find this (dating mistake) hard to believe given how good you are (how good you are = positive, "well done" judge role) at seduction:

(...)

If that's true though, it shows how much we can get better at power dynamics and seduction. (frames "well done" judge role as admiration/inspiration, "looking up" to Lucio for his growth and for setting a positive example of what's possible)"

It seems like you might've been concerned less about your comment and more about the personal topic you were commenting on.

But, from the way I read it, Matthew, your note wasn't actually about Lucio's personal experience, it was about his growth as a result of that experience. And, I thought it was nice of you to say.

Plus, it was coming from a place of wanting to make the sales page better, so all good in my book.

If anyone disagrees, let me know :).

Quote from Matthew Whitewood on July 2, 2021, 3:08 pm

I clicked the link and navigated around the staging website.
I'm not really sure how to log in.

I put the course now in "open" mode, so anyone can check it.

And for that reason, I moved this discussion in the private area of the forum (will stay here until the course is in "open" mode).

If anyone has any feedback, most importantly on things they don't like, or on possible step backward, this is the time to raise red flags :).

But just focus on the course, the rest of the website is clearly in the early stages.

Edit:
it's all good for the feedback on the sales page 🙂

Some side by side pictures on mobile:

• Top page old / new: 

• Bottom page old / new:

• Navigation Old / New:

• Quizzes old / new:

• Quiz check own answer against correct news + explanations: old not possible on mobile / new:

Processing...