Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Payment Trouble

Lucio,

My card was billed for monthly article subscription today however I didn't gain access.

Please advise,

Hello Ahmed,

I couldn't find any transaction with your email related to the subscription.

Are you sure that:

• The payment went through
  • You typed the correct email
  • You are not logged in with a different user

If you're sure the above checks, feel free to write me in private and let me know the date of the transaction and the user or email you used.

Cheers.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hello Lucio!

Thanks for the prompt response! I used my email ******@aucegypt.edu (transaction history is 26/06) but I just noticed that my billing wasn't a full amount (it charged me roughly 7 USD only (120 EGP) .. and yes it doesn't show that on my transnational history on the Power Moves transactions dashboard..

However when I was charged I wasn't logged-in with my account so I'm not sure if that created the problem.

Regards,

Got it.

I found it, and it didn't go through.

I covered the sensitive and personal information, including the reason for the decline:

But it didn't go through.

Thanks Lucio!

Hi Lucio,

I can't see how to contact you via private message so I thought this recent thread on payments might get to you.

I paid a recent subscription to you on the 28th June and now I can't access the book summaries (I could previously). I have been trying to log back in, in case it was my error with login and it doesn't seem to have resolved it.

In the last fifteen minutes, I have been looking at my subscriptions and it says "cancelled". So, I'm not sure if I just paid for one month and it has auto cancelled. But with a recent payment going out on the 28th, just two days ago, I think I have paid for the coming month.

One more thing..........when I was looking my subscriptions just now I did press "Cancel" to see if this triggered anything - so clearly from your side it will say user has cancelled - but this was only in response to the previous issues.

Hope that all makes sense and we can resolve this.

If you don't want to respond on here please feel free to email: ******@gmail.com

Regards, Nathan Moorby

Hello Nathan!

I just checked your user and it should be working fine now.

For technical issues, you can also contact me any time at the phone number and email on the contact page.

Thanks for resolving that so quickly Lucio.

And thankyou for all your work on the Powermoves course. I'm now reading it for the second time after a once over - this time I'm creating action points. All the best.

Any time!

Quote from Nathan Moorby on June 30, 2020, 5:35 pm

And thankyou for all your work on the Powermoves course. I'm now reading it for the second time after a once over - this time I'm creating action points. All the best.

Great approach.

And man, if you wanna share your action points later on, I'd be super interested to read them -and might help some other folks, too-.