Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Please Help - long time customer, cannot access course

Dear Lucio

I am a long-time customer who bought the original Power University course back in 2019 with lifetime access.  However, ever since you have remodeled the website, I am unable to access the course anymore. Under my account, it says I am not enrolled in any course. This is a mistake. I have sent the original receipt to your support email already, and was advised to post on the forum here.

Can you help me restore access please? I should have full rights to the course given I bought the course with lifetime access.

Let me know what you need from me to have my purchased course restored.

Many thanks

Shan

Hey Shan,

I've searched for the info and found there was a notification for an order indeed:

However, not all orders that reach the notification point have reached the money-transfer point (notifications include abandoned carts and failed payments, which was a small bug).

It seems like that order never transferred the amount to enroll.

When I tried looking directly in paypal and couldn't find that payment succeeding / coming through in PayPal:

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hi Lucio,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me.

This is because I paid with a paypal account that is under a different email - yingity@gmail.com.I still have the Paypal receipt - if you give me an email address, I can forward it to you. I've attached my screenshot of it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11PHAG-yReiLJawZ6fU2lSNGnNx2bBFre/view?usp=sharing

The transaction ID of my purchase with paypal is - Transaction ID: 0806088966228614H

As you will find, there is no account associated with yingity@gmail.com because that is the email I used to make the Paypal payment, but I used shannifyme to sign up to your website.

Let me know if this suffices?

Thanks a lot

Shan

Hi Lucio,

Additionally, here is a screenshot of the welcome email I received in my shannifyme@gmail.com email, which confirms my order and purchase:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bhmcF05OYrqoy242j3pPwpaTfNb46LGb/view?usp=sharing

I had already gone through quite a number of modules of the course as well and taken notes. I can prove it to you as well that I previously already had full access to the course.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to restore my access.

Thanks,

Shan

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Hello Shan,

Thank you for the updated information, with that, I could check and confirm.

You now have access to the course with this current username, and you will find a much-improved tool for social and life success :).

Thanks Lucio, I've access now. 🙂

Lucio Buffalmano

Hey Lucio,

I just bought the course and my order is still pending.. how come ?

I paid on stripe with a french credit card.. should work doesn't it ?

Please let me know what I should be doing (paying again or whatever).

Look forward to start the course 😉

Hello No Limits!

Yeah, it usually works.

In this case, the payment didn't come through for "not completing the 3D secure authentication".

That can be:

• Confirm on your phone it was you executing the transaction
  • Confirm on the browser it was you executing the transaction
  • Input a code to confirm it was you

So it seems like that second step was missing here.

Possible next steps: try again and see if you can catch that 2nd step this time, or maybe try PayPal.
And if still not, lemme know and we'll find a solution 🙂

Hey Lucio,

I ve just tried again throgh credit card and no sign of security code to insert.

so the purchase doesn’t get through.

what can we do ?

a bank transfer maybe ?

I don’t have a paypal account..

Kindly,

umberto

Lucio Buffalmano
Processing...