Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Power University product plus others: is there a cross-discount?

Hey Lucio,

Are there any discounts available for the subscription product for those customers who have already purchased the Power University course?

Many times, when buying the costliest product, the company offers other lower value products at some discounts. It would be nice if there was some discount available. Or at-least if the annual subscription product is offered at a discount for Power University course customers? ( to bargain fairly ūüôā )

Thanks.

Hello SNJ!

There are some promos for cross-products, for example subscribers get a code for 50% off on the ebooks.

And I would have liked to add more cross-promos, for example, Power University users to get a discount on the subscription, and subscribers to get a discount on Power University (but in that last case it would have been a small one as I believe PU is already super low priced for the value it provides).

What has stopped me so far is that the software for each would require an additional plugin to accept promos.
And it's not so much the cost hte issue, but the compatibility. I'm always wary of adding software to the website. It can slow it down, to begin with. And the more you have, the more like it is that will conflict with all the rest.

And when a conflict arises, you spend hours hunting down for the issue, or hiring a developer and having to organize his work.

The general rule is that the higher the complexity, the bigger and the more frequent the issue.
The leaner you keep things, the easier your life it will be. And the more time you will save.

And I put a high value on time.

I do make some exceptions though, for example when someone tells me they're truly short on money, and/or offer to give back in some other forms.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hello Lucio!

I'm a member of Power University and I want to say thank you for making such an amazing course!

I have a question for the subscription options... I believe you used to offer a "lifetime" subscription if you chose the yearly option, however I do not see that anymore, as I was interested in buying a lifetime subscription to the website... I was wondering do you still offer the lifetime option? Especially for those who are already Power University members?

Thanks!

Hello Jamaal!

Wow, much respect for your memory, man.
There was an unlimited access option quite some time ago indeed, and it only lasted a brief period of time (it was a mistake).

But we can do this: if you want to go for the yearly plan and after one year you still find value in having the full access, then just contact me and I will add one more year for you, for free.

Offer valid for every Power University member who happens to read this message.

That sounds great!

I hope you have a great day Lucio, I truly appreciate the hard work and effort you put into all your work!

I share the gentleman's desire for a lifetime subscription.  I think it's a brilliant idea, not a mistake at all.

Follow up questions:

1)  Have you given any thought to reviving the lifetime subscription option for Power University "graduates"?

2)  Can you please provide  pricing and sign up for the articles/book summaries et? I cannot find where to purchase a subscription.

3) My understanding is that up to 9 free articles/book summaries can be read for free each month.  Are ALL of the articles/book summaries able to be accessed as one of those 9 free articles?  Or are some of the articles and book summaries hidden behind a pay wall?

Hello Ed,

1. Not the lifetime for now, but I confirm that Power Uni "graduates" get the second year for free after their first year has expired
  2. If you scroll down on this page you will find the three options: http://thepowermoves.com/subscription-options/
  3. A few book summaries are protected behind a password and the subscribers get the password to access them. Some of those password-protected articles can be helpful, but frankly, I don't consider them as core articles / summaries for power dynamics. So for all intents and purposes, I'd say that all the main articles and summaries can be accessed within the 9 articles / month