Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Suggestion: collaboration with Fabio Siccardi

Hello Lucio,

I don't know if you know Fabio Siccardi? He and his team are doing subliminals that work. I'm not affiliated with them, I'm a satisfied customer.

I had an idea: maybe you two could collaborate to make a subliminal to become more socially powerful and have awesome social skills.

These days, I'm listening to "Relentless Alph Energy 2.0MX". All I can say is that it works as the others have been working as well. It's not magical, but it does reinforce powerfully the actions one is putting out in the World.

What do you think?

Cheers!

That's a genius idea, John!

As a natural skeptic I tended to be skeptical of subliminals, but I haven't investigated the evidence deeply. I'm thinking that even if all their usefulness were to be based on placebo effect only, that might still good.

What's been your experience so far?

And how do you think they could be implemented for social power / confidence / assertiveness?

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

The guy sells subliminals that make your dick bigger, stimulate hair growth, and makes your face more symmetrical. Enough said.

Quote from JP on July 6, 2020, 4:04 pm

The guy sells subliminals that make your dick bigger, stimulate hair growth, and makes your face more symmetrical. Enough said.

I might try hair growth, then ๐Ÿ˜€

Jokes aside, thanks for the heads up, I hadn't looked into it beyond opening his homepage. Independently of how effectively subliminals might be, I can't associate with that type of business.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Alright, as you want! My personal experience is positive regarding the mental change subliminals, otherwise I would not have written this message obviously. Basically they are just masked affirmations, that's it. I cannot talk about the physical ones as I haven't used them.

Cheers!

JP: have you tried any of them?