Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Todd Valentine's The System Course

I just watched the videos on the course again.
I wanted to clarify my thoughts on Todd Valentine's The System course.

I think, after going through Power University, I understand Todd Valentine's The System better.
Because a lot of the theory in Todd's program is built upon the personal value and signalling person value.
I didn't really get the concepts when I went through the course 5 years ago (can't recall how long ago).

Now I went through a few videos in the course and understand why dominance & leadership signal high personal value.
Also, the concepts like investment and evaluation make more sense.

Shortly after I first finished The System, I also found a coach that gave personalised, practical advice.
This is why I probably found The System a bit more on the theoretical side, but it's actually very good.

My personal opinion on Todd V as I have heard from many people and after looking at some of his YouTube videos is that he overgames.

He uses a lot of backhanded compliments. It feels like it kind of closes women off.

And those backhanded compliments make it seems like he is passive-aggressive and is voluntarily trying hard to lower self esteem of women (though it's a good thing to not put women on a pedestal there is a difference between playful teasing and sugar coated insults).

In one video a girl directly told him that his problem is that he went 0 to 60 with girls (seems like her comment implied in that context that since he wasn't good with girls when he was young he is a bit resentful of them now).

Lucio Buffalmano, Matthew Whitewood and Mitch White have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoMatthew WhitewoodMitch White

Same opinion.

The guy grew up withing RSD when the company was going strong and was all based on "routines".

That being said, he's a sharp mind, has a solid understanding of social and power dynamics, and albeit I wouldn't seek to become a Todd's copy, there is plenty to learn from him.

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Todd seems dominant and leader-like in his videos & seminars in a natural way.
I may learn a couple of things about public speaking from him.

So I suppose that he has habits from the old days when talking to women.

Processing...