Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumPublic Forum: DatingTop 1-2% Male
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Top 1-2% Male

First off, thanks so much Lucio! Currently a male college student and realize so many mistakes I made, and won't make in the future since finding the blog.

My question is how can I reach the top 1-2% of the so called hierarchy or Sexual Market Place (SMP) where I can have abundant options with hot women?

Like is it a definite place, because I feel like status is relative. For example, one can be a very good football player (ex. NFL), but not a good tennis player, or not be a tycoon, or not be a Navy Seal, etc. Elon Musk might be in the 1% but has poor social skills. Is this hierarchy based off of wealth, or net worth?

Are there definite standards I can aim, to be in the top 1-2% of men, because there are so many complex and creative hierarchies in humans now.

I try to be well rounded, socially, fitness, career (engineer), and leadership and still have a hard time with the cute girls.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Hey Allen,

Yes, most certainly there is a component of relativity.

And on the other hand, it's not infinitely relative.

Certain traits / skills / attitudes increase the odds of getting you around the top, no matter the environment.

For the general traits, Power University + wealth does the trick to most consistently maximize your chances of staying around the top.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Edit on wealth:

By saying "PU + wealth", I'm not necessarily recommending to pursue wealth.
And even less so to make it the N.1 priority in life.

And albeit this should be obvious here, wealth by itself also doesn't necessarily make you high status or sought-after.
Wealth without any social skills or power awareness just makes you a bigger mark.

However, the question was specifically about top 1-2%.
So once you've maximized who you are, how you behave, and how you connect and deal with others, then the obvious next steps are external currencies.

And wealth happens to be a value and status-related currency that is universally appreciated and sought after.

Mist1102 has reacted to this post.
Mist1102
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Processing...