Former Community – We Moved
🆕 Coached community here, for posts & feedback public community here.
Trump, Biden or Sanders - Who will win 2020 elections?
Quote from Guest on March 9, 2020, 8:39 pm
Who do you think will win? I'm afraid trump may be going on to the 2nd term as president of the United States. The most ridiculous time in US presidential history
Who do you think will win? I'm afraid trump may be going on to the 2nd term as president of the United States. The most ridiculous time in US presidential history
As a rule of thumb, I try to stay away from opinion-based predictions. More times than not, it's people expressing desires, hedging their bets, chasing your attention for ads, or jostling for status and popularity.
Basically: noise.
Stay especially away from the after-the-facts, "I told you so" crowd. It's such a cheap way of trying to gain status.
The book "Win Bigly" is one example: a big exercise in "I told you so, now give me some scrap of status and respect" after Trump won the elections.
As a rule of thumb, I try to stay away from opinion-based predictions. More times than not, it's people expressing desires, hedging their bets, chasing your attention for ads, or jostling for status and popularity.
Basically: noise.
Stay especially away from the after-the-facts, "I told you so" crowd. It's such a cheap way of trying to gain status.
The book "Win Bigly" is one example: a big exercise in "I told you so, now give me some scrap of status and respect" after Trump won the elections.