Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Updated "Ultimate Power": write me if you want to have the latest version

If you purchased a copy of "Ultimate Power", I have now just updated it.

Write me if you'd like to receive the latest version.

Cheers!

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hello Lucio,

will you make Ultimate Power as a course?

Hey John,

I've never thought about it to be honest, meaning that it was never in the "roadmap" of things to do, topics to tackle, or products to put out.

This is why not, so far:

1. THERE IS OVERLAP, BUT IT'S NOT CORE POWER DYNAMICS

Power dynamics and social strategies are a subset of self-development and a way to achieve goals and success, so there is overlap between general self-development / mindsets, and what this website focuses on the most.

On the other hand, it doesn't fall within the core.

2. SPREADING THE WEBSITE THIN?

Another reason is that, by laying out of the core topics around power dynamics and social strategies, it would:

1. Take time away from the core topics
  2. Spread the website thin, in the sense that people might wonder "what's this website core goal"?

3. POWER MOVES OWN WORK, VS "COMPILATION"

The last reason why I haven't considered it is that Ultimate Power is 90%+ the work of different authors and researchers.

So to me, it was always more like a compilation of best self-development material.
Something like "after all I've read and tried, this is the best of the best".

Ultimate Power is something for which this website cannot and does not want to take any credit for because it didn't contribute all that much to it.

That stands in contrast to power dynamics and strategies discussed here and in PU.
There it's more the opposite.

30% is bits and pieces from authors and studies, and the 70% is putting all together into a coherent narrative that wasn't available, plus adding own-produced content to come up with a system of techniques, strategies, and mindsets to succeed and acquire power / status.

I would like to receive the latest version!

By the way, what did you change? 🙂

Hi Lucio,

Would downloading Ultimate Power from Power University always give the latest version?
It says version 4.1 in Power University at the moment.

I recalled that you mentioned how you distributed updates to e-books somewhere on this website.
I cannot seem to recall or find this at the moment.

Hi Matthew,

Yes, correct, that's the latest version.

There is one then I keep to add notes on a Word file on what I need to add for future updates, but that works more as an "information dump" file, so not ready for public consumption.

So yes, that's the latest version.

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood

Thanks for the clarification, Lucio!
I will get the book from Power University.
Looking forward to reading your updated book.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Hi Lucio,

I'll like a copy of the latest Ultimate Power, please.  I am enrolled in Power University.  How do I go about it?

Thanks!

Shan

Processing...