Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumWelcome!: Start HereWelcome to The Forum!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Welcome to The Forum!

Hi,

I am super excited to welcome you to The Power Moves Forum, which is a mix of diary, short-format content, and forum with which you can interact with.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

For anyone who wants to introduce himself/herself.

WHERE / WHAT / WHY

In this section, I update what I'm doing, what I'm working on, where and why.
I will also write sometimes about my private life, but mostly it's about what's going on with ThePowerMoves.

POWER DYNAMICS / DATING / RELATIONSHIPS

The main dish of the forum.

I will use these sections to post shorter analyses that do not fit a whole article or video.
Small everyday events of my life that are relevant to the power dynamics of dating, socialization and relationships will also go here.

LIFESTYLE / BUSINESS / TRAVEL

In the "entrepreneur" section I post all that I'm using, doing and planning to do with ThePowerMoves.com.
In the travel section there will comments about places worth seeing (or worth avoiding) and why.

MENTOR BOX 

Here I drop some key insights from books, reviews, researches, and courses that are relevant to the topic of this website.

Sometimes I will use this section for shorter book reviews instead of writing an ad-hoc post.

Think of this section as knowledge-bites.

• Subscribe to Mentor Box!

To get the most out of Mentor Box, simply subscribe to it at the bottom of the page:

INTERACTION

For anyone who wants to share, comment, or ask, all boards are open for interaction.
The forum is the easiest and quickest way to interact with me as I rarely manage to reply to personal emails.

Anyone can register easily with Linkedin, Google, or Facebook.
But if you care about privacy I recommend you use the "normal" interface and choose an anonymous nickname.

HIDDEN FORUMS 

There are two hidden forums only accessible to Social Power customers and subscribers.

One is for questions related to the course, while in the other one I post information that is related to the course or that I don't feel like sharing in public.

WELCOME!

Welcome on board!
Register and you can subscribe to your favorite topics.

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Processing...