Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What Made You Join PU?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to troubleshoot and optimize the new from a sales point of view.

There are a few features that I thought were great on the old website.

Before I list them and consider them customizing them here, I wanted to ask you:

What convinced you to join Power University?

Was it the:

• Sales page
  • Articles you read before
  • Curriculum you saw
  • Reviews you read
  • You're not sure...
  • ... ?

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Articles and that's also how I stumbled upon the website.
I didn't even notice the sales page until talking on the forum for a while.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Lol interesting.

Thank you, Matthew!

Articles to start with.

Then the forum got me over the line to subscribe.

Without the community to talk through situations it would be incredibly difficult to apply the knowledge.

I think there s 2 aspects to the forum

1.  The offer of immediate help.  Let's face it it's not the nice people and pleasant interactions in life that bring people here.  It's normally because they lost out to some shark which is an emotionally charged situation.

2.  The knowledge base. I haven't found a group anywhere that has such detailed and practical discussions of real situations.  So to me that is a USP

This one is a tough one to leverage.  Most people want personal help immediately which is obviously not a scalable proposition.

I'm wondering if some sort of content ticker showing some recent or high quality forum threads.  With a banner of:

deal with tough real life situations like....

Or

Get help making simple changes that will change your life ....

As you can see I'm not a good copywriter but you get the idea.

Lucio Buffalmano

Thank you, Kevin! Even without the copywriting, it's super helpful 🙂

I'm sure you got it but anyway I didn't articulate very well.  What I'm saying is a content ticker would be a way of leveraging the time you've already invested in the forum because it is already an amazing knowledge base.  And if people look at past situations and try and apply it to their own not only is it cutting down the demands of the forum but it's improving their critical thinking skills and ability to apply the material.  Win win

Lucio Buffalmano

For me, I found your website through your reviews.

What convinced me to join was the sales page. More specifically, some of the wording used in the early copy that really resonated with me:

• Point 1: The note of looking back on an old, less experienced you after having reached new heights in life and personal growth
  • Point 2: The specifics of what I would get out of joining the course (the clear WIIFMs)
Quote from Transitioned on July 16, 2021, 1:05 am

I'm sure you got it but anyway I didn't articulate very well.  What I'm saying is a content ticker would be a way of leveraging the time you've already invested in the forum because it is already an amazing knowledge base.  And if people look at past situations and try and apply it to their own not only is it cutting down the demands of the forum but it's improving their critical thinking skills and ability to apply the material.  Win win

I'm not sure I totally get this, Kevin.

How would that ticker look like?

Quote from Ali Scarlett on July 16, 2021, 2:18 am

For me, I found your website through your reviews.

What convinced me to join was the sales page. More specifically, some of the wording used in the early copy that really resonated with me:

• Point 1: The note of looking back on an old, less experienced you after having reached new heights in life and personal growth
  • Point 2: The specifics of what I would get out of joining the course (the clear WIIFMs)

Thank you, Ali!

I remember that note of yours.

I had taken it out because I remember it stressed mostly the (real story) heartbreak part. So I thought it was better suited for Seduction University.

But now I brought that type of wording back, and adapted it to PU.

hi Lucio,

One day I was researching about political manipulations and end up at one well written article of yours. For me it was like: “finally I found somebody who is brave enough to tell the hard - and sad -truth without makeup.”
Then I started reading the articles and end up subscribing to the PU- what I intend to catch up now after my holidays.
Long story short: your articles convinced me that at PU I would find something more applied than what I have tried to find with Machiavell and Robert Greene.

Lucio Buffalmano and Transitioned have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoTransitioned
Processing...