Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Shogun Method: Should One Learn It?

Quote from Astronomically Revolutionised on November 15, 2020, 11:28 pm

Hi Lucio.

Any update regarding my suggestions?

Thanks!

No man, this question frames it as if I had a task on my "to-do list".

I love suggestions but I don't do reviews upon request -and don't do pretty much anything else upon request unless I agree to it-.

This guy is Derek's sales methods are the typical sleazy stuff that makes me want to run the opposite side. But I still think the Shogun course there might be interesting, so I appreciate the advice.
But I have different priorities now.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Hi!

Apologies if the question got framed to anything other than a request.

I have moved past the Shogun method into long term growth already, so I don't really care about that anymore. As I've realized, for now, my goal is to develop the right mindsets.

In my post where I requested for some help in regarding to suggesting me resources to develop high value thinking

"That being said! What all resources would you recommend me to go through to write over the low value traits."

I was under the perception you said the following quote in regards to my previous quote

"Let me think of something, and let's see if in the meanwhile someone else has some good suggestions."

so I was waiting excited for that advice on resources to rewrite my faulty mindset, and in re-requesting for that advice, I might have wrongly framed the question.

"Hi Lucio.

Thanks!"

I'm at fault for not being more specific with the question.

To leave no chance of misunderstanding

"Regarding my suggestions" (ie. used in this context as "Regarding Suggestions for me" and not from me), is in reference  to  "let me think of something" which I thought you said in reference to "what all resources would you recommend for developing high value traits"

Optimal word choice is an art and a science by itself.

Let me think of something, and let's see if in the meanwhile someone else has some good suggestions.

"Hi Lucio.

Thanks!"

It is better as per Lucio own set of rules if you say "Hi guys" as anyone here can have some good suggestions for you, sometimes I forget about that one.

The Shogun Method: Should One Learn It?

Maybe a new thread should be created about the topic related to the suggestion, so people will easily find it if they also need suggestions about that same topic.

All good Astronomically, got you.

And good suggestions from Stef.

For values, Tony Robbins goes quite a bit into them so I'd recommend him.
But feel free to open a topic for changing one's values in "self-development" as it would go off-topic here.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?