Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Do we have a stand-along social power or leadership module?

I have three quick questions:

1. I see that we have three products to buy: PU, dating power dynamics, and power bible. Are those everything?
    2. Does PU include dating power dynamics, power bible and the monthly/yearly premium membership to unlock web contents?
    3. Does the web open articles and locked premium articles included in the PU?
    4. Do we have a stand-along social power or leadership module to purchase separately?

Many thanks in advance!

Hey mate,

There is no stand-alone social power or leadership module.

The long-term plan is to eventually spin-off all the modules in stand-alone, deeper courses for those who want to target specific areas.
But that will take time, and my personal advice will probably always be to go for PU as it will remain the best and quickest overview for everything.

All the other questions are answered around here, but maybe I should add them to the "FAQ" for better clarity.

selffriend has reacted to this post.
selffriend
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on March 29, 2021, 5:13 pm

Hey mate,

There is no stand-alone social power or leadership module.

The long-term plan is to eventually spin-off all the modules in stand-alone, deeper courses for those who want to target specific areas.
But that will take time, and my personal advice will probably always be to go for PU as it will remain the best and quickest overview for everything.

All the other questions are answered around here, but maybe I should add them to the "FAQ" for better clarity.

Ok, after skim through three pages of threads here, I find some answers:

2.3. Those products do not fully include others. However, cross-product discount exists, and PU members could kind of purchase life-time subscription

However, I am still not sure how much of Dating Power Dynamics is included in the PU.

Check out here, they're two different products.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Processing...