Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to become Masculine/Alpha Male?

Hi, I'd like to know if there are any books guides or articles or any good advice on how to become the absolute core of being a man and becoming fully masculine and Alpha male, thanks. This may sound like a stupid question but I have to start somewhere, changing my mindset or approach to becoming masculine, alpha male. I would appreciate your responses, thank you

That makes two of us brother ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you see Lucio's High Quality Man article yet? It gives a lot of tips on how to become an all-rounded masculine man. I'd also look at his articles on the red pill and getting jacked. I found all those gave valuable insights that I practice to this day.

With me, I fake it till I make it: act in a masculine way, and you will become masculine. Dress masculine. Speak in a deep voice. Hold yourself straight. Take on challenges. Work out, and really push yourself. If it feels 'right' or like a manly thing to do, do it, and if it feels effeminate or 'wrong' don't do it. Act masculine, and your body will respond. We are born to be masculine, it is in our DNA, we just need to bring it out.

I also seek out mentors, both online and offline. Lucio here goes out of his way to help others, and has guided me to a greater understanding of power, which I sincerely appreciate. Many men swear by mature masculine Youtube personalities like Jocko Willink and Jordan Peterson. And I promise you - men can see others who want to become men. If you show masculinity and the sincere desire to become a man, your mentors will find you.

Ultimately, masculinity is strength. Simple as that. It is brought out from adversity, born through the need for strength, and cultivated by overcoming obstacles. Push your limits. Go outside your comfort zone. Take on challenges. It's not easy - being a man never is. But though our road is a tough one, it is full of freedom and reward as well, for those willing to work hard.

thanks for your reply man! i appreciate your help

One way to better understand typical expressions of masculinity is also to look at its polar opposite.

Such as: look at how very feminized men behave.

I ended up watching this guy's YouTube video as I researched white rafting Cagayan de Oro:

Watch a few of his videos and it becomes clear that more masculine expressions, which are the opposite of what he does, also include:

• Tone down the excitement
  • Talk less
  • Slow down your speech rate
  • Flatten your voice tonality (not going up with the inflection)
  • Lower your voice tonality (avoid high-pitched)
  • Show "emotional balance" and restraint, don't yell for nothing, don't be a damn drama queen
    • Avoiding emotional extremes
  • Don't make a big deal out of things
  • Avoid too many emphatic expressions such as "oh my God"
  • Strive for stillness and control in body movement: don't gesticulate like crazy
  • Be more physically coordinated
  • Don't make meaningless hand gestures and poses in front of a camera: you're not an Asian girl taking a selfie

It's the same I advise women in "how to be feminine". Watch first the exaggerated examples of very unfeminine women, and many of the crucial behaviors you need to avoid will become crystal clear.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

I just picked up a book a couple days ago titled 7 Strategies to Develop Your Masculinity by author Jon Anthony.

So far, I'm loving it. The author even goes so far as to break down male psychology with fact-based information from other books such as King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine, Fire in the Belly: On Being a Man and Iron John: A Book About Men.

After breaking down the psychology behind and behaviors of unmasculine men, he provides exercises in his book to reveal where you could improve on and then strategies for how to improve on those lacking qualities.
Ali

Cool, Ali!

Do let me know if you'd like to publish a summary/review once you're done reading it.

Hi Lucio,

I finished reading it a couple days ago and have had some time now to start implementing a couple of the strategies. I honestly felt like this book was great in its ability to help men become higher value through some of the strategies. Other strategies in the book were not to my liking, but it still made sense why the author chose to include them in his book.

The author's research led him to the conclusion that the Spartans, Romans, Celts and Samurai all had one thing in common: they went to extreme lengths to raise their masculinity. They understood that battle is a man's game, so they developed proven strategies to raise their masculinity, to smile in the face of death , and to carry themselves with a confidence that average men just didn't have.
The author takes these strategies, redesigns them to adapt to modern times (mostly) and delivers them along with some book recommendations that helped him draw his conclusions.
Unfortunately, I'm not confident that a book review/summary would be beneficial to the majority of your readers on this one. Some of the strategies gave me the same impressions as what Dr. Oz was accused of for some of his medical diagnoses on his show: they felt less like science-backed plans of action and more like "home-remedies".
However, for your social power customers, I strongly feel like his breakdown of male psychology is more than worth it if they want a deeper understanding of your material as well as how becoming more masculine can increase their social power.
It's an eBook, so if you're at all interested I'd be happy to buy the book for you and email you the link as a thank you for all that you do. ๐Ÿ™‚
Regards,
Ali

https://www.boredpanda.es/foto-troll-jason-momoa-fan-pareja-2/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

ALSO remember not to let Jason Momoa or any other celebrity make you look like a simp, cuck or his bitch, not even joking.

Totally agree with you, Stef.

There's rarely anything that is joking only, really.
Most of the times, joking hints at what's possible, or what one really thinks, but can't/don't want to say (covert aggression).

The body language in the first picture is not too bad though.
She keeps holding his BF's hand in a very intimate/bonded position, it's as if to say with her touch "I'm with you". And she looks away from the guy and, most importantly, keeps her body facing away, and with a good distance (no intimate hug).
It's more him chasing her, in that picture, than otherwise.

The second one, not so good :).