Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Is Lucio writing a new book? Hope so!

In the article "Is Donald Trump a Sociopath" Lucio writes:

If Machiavelli had written The Prince during these years, he would have probably written extensively about Donal Trump -I surely will on the book I’m writing :)-.

Is there a new book coming soon?

Hello Ed,

Back when I wrote that post I was thinking to present Power University as a book.
Then, as I was embedding more and more videos as examples, it finally hit me that it made no sense to share that knowledge in a book format, and that a course was going to be 1.000x better.
So then I moved to the course format, instead of a book format.

Dating Power Dynamics in course format?

Come to think of it, as I write this... Does it even make sense to update Dating Power Dynamics and keep it as an ebook?

With all the links and pictures, I'm thinking it might actually make sense to release as a second course, focused on dating and seduction only.
Something to think about...

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

An interesting thought, I suppose it depends on how often you're having to update Dating Power Dynamics (DPD).

On one hand, I like that it's in an eBook format for simplicity's sake. It also makes the "Speed Learning" section look a lot less lonely :).

On the other hand, the potential that comes with the course format is definitely something to think about.

A lot of value can be given by sharing videos of approaches and breakdowns of what's good and bad about each approach. That's something that could be done smoothly within a course format but may look a bit tacky within an eBook format. You could also include different quizzes if you think it would help with content comprehension. (Assuming these aren't already in DPD now.)

Still, I feel that if you're only having to update DPD once every one to two months, it may be worth it to keep it as an eBook. However, if there's something additional you want to add or if you're having to update it more frequently, a course is the route that I would take.

The only question that would remain after that is what price would fairly represent DPD's value if it was presented as a course?

A very fitting idea - having several branches of study in Power University.

I really came to like the course format in generell as well, even though I was a bit sceptical about it at first.

If it is well structured it certainly is a truly effective way of learning that combines texts, pictures and relevant parts of videos as well as quizzes at the same time.

Now thinking Power University were in eBook-format only, would lack quite a lot.

Now that would be a top seller !!

With all the links and pictures, I'm thinking it might actually make sense to release as a second course, focused on dating and seduction only.
Something to think about...

Thank you so much for the feedback, guys!

I suppose it's also not a question of either/or, so there could be the course version, plus the ebook still there for those who prefer reading or listening.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?