Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[response required] How do I purchase the SOCIAL POWER course? (fixed)

Hi my name is Key and I am interested in purchasing the social power course. But when I clicked buy now in the bottom of the page, it says "cart is empty". Does anyone face the same problem? Can you share the link to the page where I can purchase this course? @Lucio

Addressed this in private and fixed.

A similar post has been deleted to avoid a proliferation of topics with the same issue.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

I don't have the exact same problem but a similar one and would like to avoid thread duplication. I subscribed to the forum, but cannot access password protected articles ("Worst books reviews" for instance). I used the password sent by email but it did not work.

Could you help me?

I also tried to buy "Dating Power Dynamics" but the button at the bottom does not work. I tried in Chrome and Safari. It did not work in both.

Quote from John Freeman on May 10, 2020, 11:10 am

I don't have the exact same problem but a similar one and would like to avoid thread duplication. I subscribed to the forum, but cannot access password protected articles ("Worst books reviews" for instance). I used the password sent by email but it did not work.

Could you help me?

Hey John, yeah, that's not an issue actually, but you're not the first one to ask, so I should probably be clearer.

It's two different products, but to make a long story short, here's the pass for those pass-protected articles: *****

Quote from John Freeman on May 10, 2020, 9:39 pm

I also tried to buy "Dating Power Dynamics" but the button at the bottom does not work. I tried in Chrome and Safari. It did not work in both.

I tried it now and it worked, and I'm seeing orders coming through at the usual rate.

Do you have a specific issue you're encountering?
Like you click on it, but nothing happens?

Yes, that's the password I tried. Anyway, it works now. Maybe I did something wrong, does not matter. Thanks!

For the link, yes that is exactly it: I click on the button and nothing happens, there is the small animated blue circle that goes on and on but nothing happens.