Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What's in it for them guys, WIIFT, never forget it!

That was funny, next thing you know, she was going to become the happiest woman in the world... If you only went cleaned her place or something :D.

Ali Scarlett and Transitioned have reacted to this post.
Ali ScarlettTransitioned
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Haha. What a campaigner.   I bet plenty of people have gone and cleaned her apartment.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

And to go back to a previous thread on women/men differences: that approach is far more likely to come from a woman.

There is an undertone of flirting and sexuality there that overspills into the non-sexual.

Women can do that far more easily because, on average, women are the demand and men are the offer -and the sexual marketplace, on average, is a sellers' market-.

A man doing it to another would come across as weird -"gay", in large part- because of those sexual dynamics.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

It's an interesting one.  A couple of times I ve connected strongly with female recruiters - just being friendly no lines crossed and no manipulation intended  And later they accused me of being too charming.    So my assumption is that they think I m manipulating as they would (Given that interesting study on how most salespeople are high mach). No honour amongst thieves.

Processing...