Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Examples of high-quality men

Thank you very much for changing the title!

Here are 2 other examples. See how people are talking about Arnold Schwarzenegger. Also note at one point how one of the interviewees compares his attitude and the one with the people who are taking (around the script).

See below how at 6:34, Georges Saint-Pierre goes to encourage one of his potential future rivals and says "You're the best". That's something we can all get inspired by.

Also when he wins against Bisping, how he's talking about his opponent. He's giving value. Notice at 3:40 how he insists to take back the microphone only to say good things about his opponent. Role Model of the Hero identity: 100%.

Just discovered this former mobster.

He's both high power, and smart.

Not an accident he thrived in the mafia business, and was able to quit and stay alive:

Look how he moves, how he looks at people.
His stares are super intense, and he gives 100% attention when listening, fully present in the moment.
And notice how he holds the silences, no pressure whatsoever, no need to smile or speak, or crack a joke.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

I'm putting Steve-O, yes. Watch this interview. In short, I think Steve-O:

• Has a purpose
  • Climbed the top of his hierarchy of daredevils/stunt-men/exhibitionists
  • Is very honest: it seems like he tells the truth most of the time
  • Is humble (downplay his defense of the lady)
  • He's a positive and kind of spiritual guy

I also watched his downward spiral with drugs, so I know about this. But that makes him even higher quality. He conquered his demons. I'm also aware of his masochistic tendencies, otherwise he would not do this. But he did not let it destroy him. He went inside of this, through it and he emerged as a new man. The Hero parable.

I want to read mafia democracy!

Quote from Stef on January 11, 2021, 7:36 am

I want to read mafia democracy!

Funny you say that, when I heard of that book I immediately looked it up if it was already available :).

I've also noticed, and had to make a video-example out of it, how having such a high-value dad influenced the daughters when it comes to dating/interacting with other men.

It's the concept of "alpha widow", but applied to fathers:

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?