Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Feedbacks & clarifications

Quote from Matthew Whitewood on May 4, 2021, 11:14 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts selffriend :).
Always happy to see that we are on the same page after learning more about how we each communicate better.

Hi Matthew, I truly appreciate your long comment and your help. I will be very grateful if I can learn more.

I agree almost every part of your values. For example, I am definitely willing to address the main issue directly, well, without sounding too confrontational or too personal. In a general context, sometimes I am embarrassed that other people are not addressing the main issue directly, or quickly switch the main issue of focus. In this case, we have the similar value and belief.

Could you please further provide one example of my indirectness such that I have a chance to clarify, to learn, or to improve in future?

Thank you again for taking the time writing these feedbacks.

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood
Quote from selffriend on May 4, 2021, 6:33 pm
Quote from Matthew Whitewood on May 4, 2021, 11:14 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts selffriend :).
Always happy to see that we are on the same page after learning more about how we each communicate better.

Hi Matthew, I truly appreciate your long comment and your help. I will be very grateful if I can learn more.

I agree almost every part of your values. For example, I am definitely willing to address the main issue directly, well, without sounding too confrontational or too personal. In a general context, sometimes I am embarrassed that other people are not addressing the main issue directly, or quickly switch the main issue of focus. In this case, we have the similar value and belief.

Could you please further provide one example of my indirectness such that I have a chance to clarify, to learn, or to improve in future?

Thank you again for taking the time writing these feedbacks.

Thanks selffriend.

For example, here you seem to quickly say that you are sometimes embarrassed that other people are not addressing the main issue directly or quickly switch the main issue of focus.

It seems that you are alluding to another issue, but I am not sure what it is.
I would think

Is selffriend referring to me, a past interaction, or someone else he is interacting with?

selffriend has reacted to this post.
selffriend