Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Book/Course: Ultimate Power

I have noticed that there is a new book or course being offered called Ultimate Power.

I'm very interested in learning more about this.

Can you please tell us a bit more about the contents of this new offering?

Also: I have completed Power University once and am in the process of going through it a second time.  I have read every one of your articles/blog posts.  I have also read practically all of your book summaries/reviews.

Furthermore, I have also read all of the books that were included with Power University.  I especially enjoyed the Power Bible meta summary.

So my main question about Ultimate Power is this: How much of it is brand new content?  In other words: Given that I have already read all of the other available Power Moves content, does it still make sense for me to buy and read Ultimate Power?

If the answer is yes: How can I buy the new Ultimate Power book/course?  As far as I can tell, it's only being offered as an "add on" purchase for those who are about to "enroll" in Power University.

I trust I'm not the only one with these questions -- please advise.

Following up -- as far as I can tell,  Ultimate Power is a revised/expanded/ updated version of The Power Bible, the superb "meta summary" book.

IF I'm correct about this, please let me know how I can obtain an updated copy of the book.

If, on the other hand, Ultimate Power is a completely new book, I'd love to hear more about it.  And I'm confident that I'n not the only one. . . .

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood

Hey SS,

This one slipped under the radar, my apologies.

The two are actually the same.
Ultimate Power is not included in PU anymore now but it's an add-on.
So I took the chance to rebrand it with a new cover.
"Power Bible" was the old first name and it was still showing up somewhere, and I totally removed it now.

A content update is coming up though after I'm done with PU's content update.

I have a few notes written down, a couple of very useful mindsets to add -one of which made a noticeable change in my life-, and a couple of books which I think can potentially provide some new inputs as well.

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on July 16, 2021, 9:59 am

Ultimate Power is not included in PU anymore now but it's an add-on.

Hi Lucio,

Thanks for this update on Ultimate Power, I noticed it was missing from PU after the upgrade.

To quickly clarify, does this mean that PU-alumni now need to purchase Ultimate Power separately if we want it?

Quote from Ali Scarlett on July 31, 2021, 9:15 pm

Hi Lucio,

Thanks for this update on Ultimate Power, I noticed it was missing from PU after the upgrade.

To quickly clarify, does this mean that PU-alumni now need to purchase Ultimate Power separately if we want it?

It's not there because it's a separate add-on, true, correct. But everyone who joined when Ultimate Power was included can still request it any time if they lost their copy.

And that includes future updates (one of which is in the works).

Edit:
Changed policy from 22.09.2021. It's the users' responsibility to save their copy.
The "constant access to new updates" refers to Power University, not necessarily to the bonus ebooks.
The change happened because the "ask any time" policy provides the wrong incentives -such as carelessness around downloading and keeping a copy- and shifts too much work on TPM's side. And I'd rather use that time to improve PU and advance power dynamics.

May I please have the latest update when it's ready?  If I shouldn't make the request here, please let me know where I should do so.

Hi Lucio,

I joined Power University back in 2019 - could I get a copy of the latest edition of Ultimate Power, please?

Thanks!

Shan

Hello Shan,

Yes you did join back in the days indeed :).

Look, the ebook has been in the ebook section for quite a while, and to be honest, it's up to the user to download it.

But hey, things can happen, I know.

If you haven't done so, then I'd recommend waiting for the updated version on the way.

And if you're in a rush, just drop me an email so you make it easy for me to just hit reply :).

Hi Lucio,

You see, I have a much earlier version of Ultimate Power that I did download back in 2019, and the cover is called "Self Help Bible".

So yes, I did download it back then.  I would like the newer version now.

As a lifetime member, I went to search for it on the course first. Alas, it is not in the e-book section.

I do not expect it to disappear from the course, nor expect that I will have to come to the forum to ask for it.

Perhaps you could keep it easily accessible to your long-time students with lifetime members' access?

I would prefer not to have to come to the forum to ask for the newer version either. 🙂

Neither can I find your direct email conveniently.

I do need a refresher recently, and would appreciate it if you can send it to me at shannifyme@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Shan

Shan,

I think we're coming at this with two very different sets of expectations.

1. The version in PU was the latest version

The version attached to PU was updated to the latest version.

Now Ultimate Power is an add-on ebook for those who decide to purchase it separately, so not there anymore.

But for quite some time now the version attached there was the latest version.

2. Constant updates is a bonus

Maybe this is the reason why I feel you're being a tad too demanding, while you maybe feel I'm not being enough service-oriented.

From all that I've seen, the offer of "all future updates included" is an exception in the self-development industry.

Several course providers say that "all updates are included", but between us, most rarely if ever update anything (in part that's because many courses are videos only, and videos are more difficult and time-consuming to update).
And most (e)books you buy are "as they are", they don't include future updates.

So when I do offer constant updates, I feel like I'm providing a lot of value.
And when someone asks me to make it easier for them and that they shouldn't come and ask me for the updates, it feels to me a case of "debt swapping" (see the dictionary).

3. It's up to you to check, not to me

Now, independently on whether one appreciates the value of the constant updatesor not:

it's still up to the individual to check whether they have the latest version.

And if not, it's up to the individual to ask for the latest one.

It's not up to me to warn and follow up with every single individual.
Some time ago I explained as much.

So, in short, put it directly and simply: don't ask me to do the work for you :).
Go to the sales page of the ebook, check the version, check if your version is the latest one.

If not, send me an email.

If yes, you're good.

Edit:
Improved, fixed typo

Processing...