Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Power University course VS. Seduction University course

Page 1 of 4Next

Hi Lucio

Is the upcoming Seduction university course ALREADY part of The Power university course?
Cheers !
Keesh

Hello Keesh,

Seduction University takes what's already in the dating module of PU and expands on it -plus a few new lessons and material, of course-.

I decided to launch it when I was updating Dating Power Dynamics -which in turn is also a bigger version of the dating module of PU-, and realized that I had too many good videos and pictures to deliver the full value with a book format.

PU users and DPD buyers will certainly have discounted access, and those who got both will have free access.

On the other hand, rest assured that with PU you already have the basics covered when it comes to overarching strategies and power dynamics of dating.

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?
Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on October 7, 2020, 4:44 pm

PU users and DPD buyers will certainly have discounted access, and those who got both will have free access.

Would you suggest PU students to buy DPD now to secure the best deal?

Quote from Curious Case on October 17, 2020, 7:11 pm

Nah, I wouldn't, both will have similar and pro-rated discounted access. Maybe those who got both just a little bit more, but if you also consider that there is still quite some time to go to have a finished SU, then I personally wouldn't buy DPD myself just for the little added discount, so neither could I recommend it.

Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on October 18, 2020, 8:43 pm
Quote from Curious Case on October 17, 2020, 7:11 pm

Nah, I wouldn't, both will have similar and pro-rated discounted access. Maybe those who got both just a little bit more, but if you also consider that there is still quite some time to go to have a finished SU, then I personally wouldn't buy DPD myself just for the little added discount, so neither could I recommend it.

For current PU students, if you are going to set the discounted SU tuition above 40 USD, then there's an incentive for PU students to buy DPD at 35 EUR (~= 40USD) now since you said that for DPD+PU students they would get SU with no extra charge. If you plan to give us a huge discounted price, let's say 30 USD, then we shall wait for SU launch.

Well, purely from a numbers' perspective, you're right.

My original advice was based on "hyperbolic discounting", or the idea that money today is worth more than tomorrow.
And since I'm not yet sure when I'll be able to get SU to a point where it's market-ready, and that might take a while, that's why ultimately I don't feel like advising for getting DPD just for the discount.

That being said, I might open an early version of it for a few "beta students" and get early feedback, but still no concrete plans for now, still focusing on the PU upgrade right now.

Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on October 7, 2020, 4:44 pm

Hi Lucio,

Just got your email alert of the long awaited launch of SU. Just wanted to know will the discounted or free access be available for existing members of DPD and PU members?

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Hey mate,

Great memory.

It pains me to change that policy, but I'll have to, for two reasons:

1. SU now is going to be a lot more than PU dating module or DPD which was more theoretical, so it wouldn't be fair for those who purchase it to make it fully free
  2. To be more effective: If I don't I'd get flooded by emails and will have to work on admin stuff rather than making the products better
  3. Plus: it was simply dumb of me to say that in the first place. So I either keep being dumb just to keep my word, or I face the pain of going back to what I said, and do what makes more sense today

What I'm gonna do though is to make it half price for those who had both as long they write it here (that will cut down a good chunk of work since there is a good percentage of people who don't want their name on the forum not even if it's a nickname).

So for those who had both PU and DPD, they can go ahead and purchase SU, then leave a note here and I'll refund 50%.

Hey Lucio I have both PU and DPD does that mean I get the 50% discount 🙂

Quote from Oli on December 1, 2021, 11:32 am

Hey Lucio I have both PU and DPD does that mean I get the 50% discount 🙂

Yes 🙂

Page 1 of 4Next
Processing...