Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Power University course VS. Seduction University course

So, Lucio, those who had just Power University, don't get any discount on Seduction university?

www.YouTube.com/MaksimLevinskyMusic?sub_confirmation=1 www.Facebook.com/MaksimLevinskyMusic  www.instagram.com/MaksimLevinskyMusic www.SoundCloud.com/MaksimLevinskyMusic  http://twitter/MaksimLevinsky

I agree that you should charge a reasonable price for your work for all the reasons you listed. However, I would say what you're trying to offer is unconventional and may not be in your best interest. For most online businesses I've dealt with, before the public sale opens to the public, there is usually a private sale targeting existing customers.

In this case, I would expect the discount for those who get one of DPD and PU and those who got both would be 15%/40% or 20%/50%, respectively. Since the discount is larger than the full price of DPD, those who got both should not complain about it. You send out the secret 40%/50% off checkout page for those who got both and set the time frame for one week, then send out a second private 15%/20% off checkout page for those who got DPD or PU, including those who got both. In this case, you can keep your word as much as you can while boosting the sales.

What you said would be unfair for your existing customers who don't see this thread or would not like to leave comments due to privacy concerns, even if it's just a nickname for this forum. By limiting the number of existing DPD / PU customers who got the discount, you might not maximize your SU sale number. I bet there are quite some people who only worked halfway through DPD or PU, and the only way to convince them to buy SU right now is a great deal they cannot reject.

My 0.02

Quote from Lucio Buffalmano on November 30, 2021, 1:56 pm

Hey mate,

Great memory.

It pains me to change that policy, but I'll have to, for two reasons:

1. SU now is going to be a lot more than PU dating module or DPD which was more theoretical, so it wouldn't be fair for those who purchase it to make it fully free
  2. To be more effective: If I don't I'd get flooded by emails and will have to work on admin stuff rather than making the products better
  3. Plus: it was simply dumb of me to say that in the first place. So I either keep being dumb just to keep my word, or I face the pain of going back to what I said, and do what makes more sense today

What I'm gonna do though is to make it half price for those who had both as long they write it here (that will cut down a good chunk of work since there is a good percentage of people who don't want their name on the forum not even if it's a nickname).

So for those who had both PU and DPD, they can go ahead and purchase SU, then leave a note here and I'll refund 50%.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Maxim, no, just PU no.

And the reason is that I'd go crazy with admin work.

When I first made that promise it was a "naive act of kindness".
I wasn't thinking that in the meanwhile more people would get PU and that would mean an unmanageable admin workload.

@Curious Case, you're totally right -and I love your "modular approach", if there was an easy way to implement it, I'd have totally gone for it-.
You're also right that this approach doesn't maximize sales, but that's OK. Sales are very important of course, but it's not the #1 priority.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Ok great. I've bought it already. It was 97 euro, around 154.67 Australian Dollar. Did you want to refund me ?

Quote from Oli on December 2, 2021, 7:13 am

Ok great. I've bought it already. It was 97 euro, around 154.67 Australian Dollar. Did you want to refund me ?

Sure thing, done now.

Oli has reacted to this post.
Oli

Surely I have both PU and DPD and just got SU already.

Quote from Curious Case on December 2, 2021, 1:56 pm

Surely I have both PU and DPD and just got SU already.

Right in the nick of time :). Done.

Hi Lucio,

I bought SU and the website says the charge is 97 euros whereas I got charged 197 euros.

Can you look into this so that we can resolve this issue?

Hey Growfast,

There seem to be some issues with PayPal itself, the refund button is not showing (where the red arrow points at there should be a drop down with the option, but it's not there now).

But you'll get a refund for that as soon as they fix it, which I'd expect to be very soon:

Edit:

I think the issue might be that the first transaction was pending and I voided it.
Then I'm not sure what's happened.
Let's solve it quicker: file a dispute for that payment and as soon as I receive the dispute I'll accept it.

Edit 2:

My apologies man, I hate holding on people's money when part of the mistake was mine and Paypal support is the crappiest, they say it takes hours to reply and "they'll let me know by email".

I left it as a task for them:

To go quicker, you can still dispute that payment.

About the amount, it was past the deadline. The top line was still the old price indeed -my bad-, while the checkout was already updated.

As a side note and beyond this specific instance, next time also look at the amount before you send it, you gotta look after your money. Some shady businesses may charge a different amount on checkout on purpose.

Hey Lucio,

The amount seems to be on hold (not processed) and hence the transaction won't be completed until you process it on your end(as per PayPal mail).

So the issue is resolved.

However is SU 197 euros and not 97?

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano
Processing...