Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Typos, Grammar, Sintax, & Content Improvement - Megathread

Finally caught up with all the typos fixing.

Thank you so much guys!

@aliscarlett, that system was very useful, but I don't know how easy it is for you.
So if it's difficult, I feel bad to have you go through it :), so feel free to skip it.

@bucktickrammstein18 man, that was some awesome stuff.
I got sidetracked and spent 15 minutes reading about "Mr. hand" there, but I fixed everything, and there was too much gold to reply to everything.
But I have made a note on "Sprezzatura" I'll probably using that as a name and credit you (but need to standardize it across all website, so will do later).

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

lessons/bonus-a-guide-for-women/

These are the situations when some skin sickness and strategic insensitivity can help you.

Thickness?

Thank you Stef!

Awesome! I'm glad you found the system useful, Lucio!

And, it's a pretty quick and easy process. I haven't subscribed to read all of your articles yet, so I'm only allowed to read a limited amount per month. So, here are a few spelling and grammar breakdowns for the articles I was able to view:

1. Social Exchange Theory: 5 Laws of Social Success
  2. How to Build Deep Emotional Connection
  3. How to Be A Leader: 13 Laws From Social-Psychology
  4. 10 Ways to Be More Dominant
  5. Verbal Dominance: 10 Ways to Speak With Confidence
  6. Submissive Behavior: 9 Body Language Signals to Avoid
  7. 15 Signs of Verbal Submissiveness

With this, when new visitors hover over "Blog" and head to "Social Strategies", they'll be met with the articles in the "Social Skills" section, all of which are grammatically correct.

I'm excited for the evolution of TPM, especially now that there's a new theme and new courses being added. I think that grammatically correct articles makes for a nice way for TPM to start off 2021 :D.

Hello Lucio,

I found this in Module 9.8:

You: I like you want want to be with you. At the same time your behavior is destroying our relationship (and my love for you).
If you cannot change the way you relate to me, we will not have a relationship soon.
Do you think you can change your behavior?

I like you and I want to be with you?

Moving things forward is what leaders do.

And you want to leave with confidence.

Lead

Social Finessing: Practical Examples to Increase Your Influence (Part II)

All seminal texts on negotiation stress the point that to be the most effective negotiator you can be you must not only control and be aware of your own feelings but also those of the party you are negotiating with.

The use of more punctuation would make it easier to follow, I suggest:

All seminal texts on negotiation stress the point that, to be the most effective negotiator you can be, you must not only control and be aware of your own feelings, but also those of the party you are negotiating with.

You start by mentioning that your predecessor is awesome and you learned a lot from them.

lack of grammatical congruency.

However, science can also be co-opted to bend the truth and for different types of authority power moves.

• as in telling people cholesterol will get them a heart attacks!

They are all attempt to monopolizing the authority position.

lack of grammatical congruency.

As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t deliver a criticism or you or you can easily look like a dickhead.

repetition

Thank you Stef, Ali, and John!

I do typo-fixing in batches, so don't always follow up promptly here, but be sure that these are always super helpful and most appreciated!

PU, module 1.2, Leverage Intrinsic Motivation:

We’ll see how it in the next modules.

A verb is missing.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Thank you John, fixed!