Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Most popular books in 2019 (bought through Amazon affiliates)

Out of curiosity, I was reviewing which books people bought the most after clicking on links here at ThePowerMoves.com

Was it going to be mostly about social skills, self-help, dating... ?
Well, it turns out:

most bought books from thepowermoves.com

2019 report of the most bought books

Dating dominates!

It's all about dating and, especially, dating for women.

Partly, this might also be because in my "best dating books for men" I list courses at the very top instead of books (but I might feature "Mate" that I'm reading right now in the top 3 though).
And indeed "Fundamental of Female Dynamics" still ranks in the top 10 albeit I only reviewed it later in the year.

And I also praised "The Tao of Dating" very highly, making it truly stand out among the rest (also because the other most popular dating books for women are terrible).

A few lesser known books that I recommended also did well:

The total numbers are relatively small.
This is only US though, and I suspect that most people don't click on the links to buy the book but just open a new tab -or maybe buy it a few days later-.

I read people click more when the review is a "comparison shopping" kind of reivew, but they click very little when it's just link at the end of a summary and review.
So the true number of people who are captured in that report above might just be a small minority.

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Manual-Master-Complex-Dynamics/dp/0865718814

hey Guys, have anyone from here read this book. And if thats the case, whats your rating of it?

The title surely sounds pretentious!

Not yet, but it's on my list.
I mean, with that title, it had to be ๐Ÿ™‚

Stef
Quote from Stef on August 20, 2020, 5:28 am

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Manual-Master-Complex-Dynamics/dp/0865718814

hey Guys, have anyone from here read this book. And if thats the case, whats your rating of it?

Yes, I've been eyeing this one. On my list as well.

Otherwise, thanks for sharing these stats. It does reveal something very interesting about women's behavior on the interwebs.

Stef

Cool.
If you guys get there first and want to write a review for it -or a review for any power related book-, let me know.

Stef