Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Short Thank You's and Feedback

PreviousPage 19 of 22Next

Thank you all guys!

This was long overdue.

I'm doing a PU update right now as I added more examples/explanations/new concepts from the forum, it became once again clear: PU is community-driven and it is what it is today only thanks to the community -ie.: thanks to you all-.

So far this is the list of contributors (and I may have forgotten some):

• Ali
  • Matthew
  • Bel
  • John
  • Kavalier
  • Incognito
  • Leader of Fun
  • Stef
  • Transitioned / Kevin

Thank you, thank you so much all.

Such a mastermind of bright minds and people, I'm grateful, thankful, indebted, and happy.

And albeit those heavier contributors, of course, weighed more, since we're here, a bit thank you to anyone who ever shared an idea, posed a challenging question, or delivered meaningful criticism.

I look forward to meeting more in real-life, and maybe one day even organizing a bigger meeting with several people.

Ali Scarlett, Transitioned and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
Ali ScarlettTransitionedKavalierGrowfastMats GBelMaverick
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

I want to thank Lucio for his response on the thread “condescending praise in group situations”.

I haven’t been able to spend much time on the forums recently so this might seem like it is coming in late.

Lucio Buffalmano and Transitioned have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoTransitioned

Thank you for saying that, Growfast, much appreciated.

Growfast has reacted to this post.
Growfast
Quote from Bel on November 4, 2022, 3:01 pm

Hey Ali,

most of my book readings on lawyering are about the "inside job" rather than the "outside perspective". As such, they deal with many issues that pertain to lawyers as professionals (including client relationship topics).

That said, the best book I read on the topic of the "general professional skills" of a lawyer, that I thoroughly recommend and that, I think, can be useful even from the outside, is:

• Essential Lawyering Skills, by Stefan H. Krieger and Richard K. Neumann, Jr.

This is truly top notch.

Thank you for the recommendation, Bel!

Added to my list :).

Bel has reacted to this post.
Bel

Thank you for the thank you Ali!

Ali Scarlett has reacted to this post.
Ali Scarlett

Haha we just about all have GFs I m sure we re all very quiet at home.

On a more serious note.  @Lucio has done such an amazing job of leading and facilitating the discussion.

I feel Cal Newport would give PU a double thumbs up.  Shining example of deepwork mixed with streetsmarts and a bit of crowdsourcing

And I do think as a community we curate to some extent.  My industry is chaotic and opportunists feed on chaos.  So full of power movers I could be spamming the forum every week.

I try and keep the venting to a minimum and post on interesting applications or variations of the PU principles.

Thank you Ali, Bel, and Lucio for your feedback and advice in my recent journal entry. It really turned the thread into a goldmine.

And thank you for the thank you in this entry Bel.

Lucio Buffalmano, Kavalier and Bel have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoKavalierBel

Thank you for the note, Mats!

And agree with you

@amr AJ

Quote from AJ on December 4, 2022, 4:07 pm

Update: hello, I have had my final exams the last couple of weeks so I wasn't active on tpm. Anyways, I just uploaded my review in the reddit PU community and I've managed to get it uploaded in the self-help community too. So far it doesn't look like they've taken it off so here's the link. https://www.reddit.com/r/selfhelp/comments/zcbuti/review_of_power_university_different_approach_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Really thank you so much for this mate!

It's incredibly useful and valuable and I'm super grateful.

Ali Scarlett, Kavalier and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Ali ScarlettKavalierMats GBel

Thank you very much. Truly meant every word.

Kavalier and Bel have reacted to this post.
KavalierBel
PreviousPage 19 of 22Next
Processing...