Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Short Thank You's and Feedback

PreviousPage 20 of 22Next

Upvoted your Reddit review (and your comment), AJ, a big thank you for your review from me as well.

If you want any feedback on how you might be able to make your review sound a little more authentic, happy to share my thoughts.

But, the main focus here is that you left one, which is huge, so thanks again.

Kavalier has reacted to this post.
Kavalier

Hi Ali,

I'm very interested in this, as I also was wondering what it was that had led Reddit to flag the review as "suspicious":

Quote from Ali Scarlett on December 6, 2022, 3:56 am

If you want any feedback on how you might be able to make your review sound a little more authentic, happy to share my thoughts.

Quote from Bel on December 6, 2022, 5:01 pm

Hi Ali,

I'm very interested in this, as I also was wondering what it was that had led Reddit to flag the review as "suspicious":

Yeah, happy to do a full analysis, but only if AJ (@amr) is comfortable with it.

So, AJ, if you're reading this, up to you.

Bel has reacted to this post.
Bel

Thank you @Bel, @Kavalier, @Maverick and @JohnFreeman for your responses on the thread I started “lecturing power move”.

John Freeman, Kavalier and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
John FreemanKavalierBelMaverick

Of course! 🙂

Thank you to Lucio and Bel for your recent feedback!

Very, very helpful for my growth and future interactions with both of you.

Lucio Buffalmano, Kavalier and Bel have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoKavalierBel
Quote from Ali Scarlett on December 6, 2022, 5:30 pm
Quote from Bel on December 6, 2022, 5:01 pm

Hi Ali,

Yeah, happy to do a full analysis, but only if AJ (@amr) is comfortable with it.

So, AJ, if you're reading this, up to you.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for this. I deliberately wrote the review with some marketing techniques because most people are oblivious to the marketing schemes and techniques therefore, I hoped this would help people be more eager to join TPM. However, I am very comfortable to hear if you have thoughts on this or if you want to make the analysis, I'm sure there's always more room to learn. Also replying to Bel, I believe if you put a link to a website, reddit flags it. the way I managed to get the review was without adding the ".com" to "thepowermoves".

Bel has reacted to this post.
Bel

Thank you to Ali and Maverick for their replies on my thread https://thepowermoves.com/forum/topic/small-tasking-part-2-when-they-up-the-ante-by-posting-it-in-the-group-chat/#postid-15875

Gave me food for thought.   I don't think we nailed it yet. I will keep thinking

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for your congratulations in this thread :).

Happy to be aboard in a capacity where I can contribute more to TPM and looking forward to growing our friendships in this forum.

While you could've simply made the announcement and left it at that, you went further in giving compliments and kind words, so thank you for that as well, Lucio :).

And, a big thank you to John, Mats, and Bel for taking the time to write a post giving congratulations.

Cheers to our growth and a bright future for TPM and this community :).

Lucio Buffalmano, John Freeman and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoJohn FreemanKavalierMats GBel

Thank you, Lucio, for your two posts after my latest journal entry.

Very insightful thoughts and feedback.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano
PreviousPage 20 of 22Next
Processing...