Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Typos, Grammar, Syntax, & Content Improvement - Megathread

Awesome, thank you Stef!!

Stef has reacted to this post.
Stef
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Page 63 of Dating Power Dynamics

This is a more speculative theory, but less attractive men might lower their standards and be more willing to engage in short-term sex because they have less power of to tie down a high quality man.

I think men should be changed to women.

This is a more speculative theory, but less attractive women might lower their standards and be more willing to engage in short-term sex because they have less power of to tie down a high quality man.

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

Thank you Matthew.

There might be a few more in the ebook, it's scheduled for an update while working on Seduction University this year.

The link to the book review of Becoming a Supple Leopard seems to be broken:
https://thepowermoves.com/becoming-a-supple-leopard/

Lucio Buffalmano

Yeah, that was one of those books on health and nutrition that was purged.

Matthew Whitewood has reacted to this post.
Matthew Whitewood

I'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest broken links.

Under Bonus I, Physical Challenges, De-escalation techniques, 3. Look Beyond The Aggression & Address the Roots, the following link is broken:

The old man moved the violent drunk from a dangerous man to a man crying in his lap.

You can read the whole story here.

The hyperlink doesn't have the story anymore:
http://easternhealingarts.com/Articles/softanswer.html

Thank you Matthew.

And yes, this the right place.

In the spirit of improving the content one small fix at a time 🙂

https://thepowermoves.com/the-antifragile-ego/;

You muse (must?) use your ego to propel you forward. An antifragile ego will do just that.

I cherish the memories of people rejecting me, putting me down, firing me or tell (telling?) me off. - consistency of the tense used in the list out

I enjoy social interactions, even whey (when?) they bomb

Better rewarding the process instead. - not quite a fully formed sentence. - It's (much?) better to find reward in the process instead. - is grammatically better.

Creating Lasting Change: Summary & Review

Anthony’s way to get (through?) some of the toughest times is to believe you are guided.

They all have the first 4, not everyone has yet the last 2 (yet). - use of the 'yet' word out of order

to feel loved I need to be told you so every morning - the you seems out of place and makes the sentence sound accusatory - it might also read better like this: to feel loved I need to be told 'I love you' every morning

And whatever vehicle people pick, it tells you where their fears lie. - comma missing
Did you pick your business? Money is your fear.
Did you pick your wife? Losing your life (wife?) is scary for you.

He (The business) meets (his needs for:) certainty, variety; as it always changing, significance; as it’s growing, connection for (;to) the people around him, growth (repeat - growth earlier in the sentence) and contribution.

But those people then take up eating or something else (later on this later on) (more on this later) - simply sounds better

No(Now), he’s creating a path for her.

A man was so angry ad (with) his wife’s cheating that he couldn’t even connect with his daughter.

Example 3 (4): money don’t buy you love

He was successful but lost all his money and his family’s money in the stock market crash. Not only he can’t give but now he took from others. His life blueprint is the opposite of reality.

He was successful but lost all his money and his family’s money in the stock market crash. (Now), not only can he not give but he has to take from others. His life blueprint is the opposite of reality.

Tony tries to take (searches for) leverage but can’t find it anywhere, he is just hell bent in giving back to the family by killing himself and giving them back with his life insurance policy.

At that point Tony takes it away it from him saying he filmed the all (whole) episode and he’ll release it:

Example 4 (5): The raw food eater

Tony asks her how long she’ll live if she keeps going like she’s going and she says “no (not) long”.

Now Tony think (thinks he got through to) she got her.

And the (then) pulls out a knife, (and) proceeds to denude the patient whom… now did speak!

Lucio Buffalmano and Ali Scarlett have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoAli Scarlett

Awesome, fixed it now, thank you so much, Jack!

Some more 🙂

How To Develop a Growth Mindset: Here’s How I Did It

When you (are in a social situation and have a fixed mindset, any) are in the Any social faux pas means people will see how socially awkward you are so.. So you never do anything social!

• Yo (You) don’t understand, but are afraid of asking questions

Fixed mindset people can’t manage that: their ego-protecting mechanism will destot (destroy?) reality for them.

A growth mindset will not give you the strength to go for all the social interactions you need to, to get good socially. - comma missing

Lucio Buffalmano
Processing...