Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Feedbacks & clarifications

Thanks! It looks much better now!

Cheers!

Hello Lucio,

I was wondering about changing the topic from “Value-takers” to “Value-takers and frenemies”.

what do you think?

you think these should be treated as 2 different topics?

@razor

In this thread you wrote:

This strange thing happened to me at work today. I'd like to hear your take on it. I'll try to be as clear as possible.

All dynamics were perfectly clear indeed in the thread itself.

Except for the title, which was:

Titles are supposed to give an idea of what's inside, so people know whether they need to open it or not -based on the title they will know if they're interested, if they can help, if it's their area of expertise, or if they care at all-.

Check out my signature link, many of those "rules" apply to real-life as well -the mindsets and approaches certainly do-.

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

From this thread:

PS I Didn't edit this nor do I plan to so please ignore any or all errors. Thank you.

I think it was a smart move to pre-emptively apologize for the possible mistakes.
One because it shows caring for the readers, and two because it also protects him from being negatively judged for his possible mistakes or typos.

The "nor do I plan to" could have been left out, since it might feel like a brush off, as if to say "I don't care enough to make that effort, and not going to care", which might feel like a power-up power move towards the readers.

P.S.: I didn't "at" the person who wrote this line because he's new and possibly just stopped here for the one topic he cared about. So this is more for the benefit of the community (and the lurkers).

Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?