Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Short Thank Yous and Feedback - Experimental

PreviousPage 17 of 17

Thank you, Ali for your comments on that thread.

I think your point of view was totally on point, and I also think considering both your POV and that of Lucio is going to get me the best results.
In the end the choice and responsibility in going forward with this is mine in any case.

My feeling is also that Lucio read the thread quickly, without picking up each single point discussed. You on the other hand read it more thoroughly.

So Ali please free to comment on your personal idea upon whether to mention the certified email thing or not in my reply, as well as on further posts there, if you wish.

Lucio Buffalmano and Ali Scarlett have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoAli Scarlett
Quote from Ali Scarlett on May 25, 2022, 10:08 pm

And, once again, Lucio's analysis takes the cake 😀

Thank you for the kind note, @aliscarlett.

And even more, thank you so much for the awesome ideas -or shall I say, the countless awesome ideas, feedback, advice- on sales pages, marketing, logos, etc. etc.

Last one on the long list being PU's revolutionized sales page (something that will be implemented soon, BTW).

Ali Scarlett has reacted to this post.
Ali Scarlett
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Thank you for your "thank you", Lucio.

With that latest idea on the sales page, it's now starting to feel like I'm approaching repaying my debt for the impact that your work has had on my life. (I always felt like I paid too little and you gave too much, even despite my own efforts playing a role in my results today.)

And, even after I feel that debt has been repaid, I'll still be happy to contribute anything I can as a happy member of TPM (and as a friend).

Looking forward to potentially creating another PU sales page feedback thread for the new one :).

Lucio Buffalmano has reacted to this post.
Lucio Buffalmano

It's been long overdue.

I want to thank you personnally Lucio.

Since I've started my journey with PU and on these boards, my Life improved a lot. I printed yesterday the 10 traits of a high-quality man and I was thinking: well, I do have them now. It's not bragging since I will say that the self-care is where I'm lacking the most. However, when I read them it does not feel like this is another person.

Each time I see your pop-up saying that Power is the number 1 key to success, I'm thinking: that's right. What a journey!

And now I'm starting SU, so I have no clue where this is going to lead me. I'm very excited! Now I can start to see myself with beautiful women as I now get closer and closer to being the kind of guy that gets these kind of women.

All this to say that the best compliment I could pay to you is that the self-development that you propose works. It's not theoretical, it's totally practical. You basing it as much as possible on science and having a critical mind has a lot to do with it. As you noticed a lot of self-development is rooted in La-La land and/or is just nice ideas. You bring self-development that is rooted in reality.

So thank you very much for everything! I now understand that it's only a matter of effort and discipline to go where I want to be since I do have now a proper source of information.

Lucio Buffalmano and Ali Scarlett have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoAli Scarlett

BOOM! Thank you so much for the note and kinds words, John, it's a heartwarming one.

I can also send a big thank you back, so many of your notes, feedback, and case studies enriched TPM, PU, power dynamics and what you (correctly, I think) call "practical self-development".

Ali Scarlett and John Freeman have reacted to this post.
Ali ScarlettJohn Freeman
Have you read the forum guidelines for effective communication already?

Well I hope we'll have even more experiences and ideas to share here then! 🙂

Thank you Bel, Kevin, John, and Lucio for your feedback in my recent thread!

Very, very insightful and has helped me come to my decision.

Lucio Buffalmano and John Freeman have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoJohn Freeman
PreviousPage 17 of 17
Processing...