Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello + Updates (What I'm Doing, Where & Why)

Yeah, the quizzes on it work well. You can also set them to no grade, which works well for my stuff. I've put up some self-assessment checklists and you can attach documents to download as well. It's also possible to put up pure text posts rather instead of video lessons in it. As far as a total package goes, I don't think there's anything better overall, but I'm obviously biased.

Based on the stats that I've seen from the inside, about 30% of viewers use a computer while about 70% use the app instead. I've used it as well for other courses and for my own as a quality check, it works well but it's not mindblowing.

For me the biggest thing is that there are no glaring errors or missing pieces. They may not individually be as excellent as software that specializes in X, Y, or Z, but it's very competent and strong across the board. Built in affiliate system as well for your readers who want that, so that's a bonus. It's much better than going through scummy affiliate aggregator sites.

Self-hosting is definitely, as you said, the best way to maintain control. But if you ever get curious what us dum-dums live like, it won't take me even a minute to make you an admin login so you can see all the toys and tools inside.

Lucio Buffalmano and Matthew Whitewood have reacted to this post.
Lucio BuffalmanoMatthew Whitewood