It’s just two articles to get a deep enough overview:
- Sexual Dynamics 101: this article provides an overview of the power dynamics of the sexual market place
- Sexual market value: here you will learn what men and women seek and value in a mate -based on 20% experience and 80% science-
Those two form the foundational articles to understand the theoretical and scientifical side of dating.
Power & Seduction
Women require men to be more powerful and dominant than they are.
These two articles provide you the foundations on how to be the more dominant leader women want:
And since in some male-development circles there is much talking about sexual conflict, here is an article on that:
- The tools of sexual conflict: this one will pull you out of the matrix with actual science and evidence (and without biases).
A bit more real-life power dynamics here:
- Games women play: including shit tests. Those are a small sample from “Dating Power Dynamics”, which goes more in depth
- Check the forum too, there are plenty of strategies and examples to help you learn power dynamics. Here is a popular one with actual pictures.
- Sexual market value hacks: there is so much more you can do to improve your dating life than simply learning game and approaching more. As a matter of fact, learning game might not even be the quickest and most effective thing you can do
- Lover or provider: lover and provider are two different strategies, and one is not always superior to the other. Learn which one works best for you, and when
- It’s more about quality than role: most of all, it’s not about being a lover, a boyfriend candidate, or even a friend. It’s about the quality
- Dating strategies: There are countless dating products, some of which are very good, too. This list differentiates itself for being evidence-based
There are also countless reviews of dating products on this website. You can start with this list of the best dating books and courses.